Chapter 50

Jungkook's Perspective

My breaths hitched as I saw him standing in front of me. The tears blurred my vision and a tsunami of thoughts took over me.

I stepped closer to hold him but my mind said no, he had a family. He had a child. And also the tall guy as his husband. Who am I to ruin his married life?

"Bunny untle, my momma" the little guy fisted my shirt from the bottom as he tried to convey something. The pool of tears finally rushed down from my eyes and I just pulled his tiny hands away.

He looked at me with heart melting doe eyes and I just chuckled pathetically before kissing his tiny fists.

"Untle?" He asked in a sad tone as he noticed my tears.

"Tell your momma to be thankful to have a son like you and, t-to have a b-beautiful family." I didn't know why I was saying that. I wasn't fine at all. He had a child and a husband now.

Taehyung was just standing there frozen still, his eyes were stuck on the ground and I could notice his crystal tears which were falling down.

I just left the hallway without disturbing his family's precious moment. I felt my heart being broken again. I just didn't know where to go and what to do.

I heard my manager calling for me but nothing was more important for me at the moment than being alone for a while. I wanted to go somewhere away and I drove to a bar to get the rids of my thoughts.

Taehyung's Perspective

He was standing there in front of me. My knees started to tremble and all of my energy was washed away as I saw him. I just wanted to hold him and wanted to tell him how much I missed him but I just couldn't do it.

The tears rushed down my eyes as I stared at the ground. What if he would find out that Junkyu is his son? He would take him away. He would take my baby away from me.

I just stood still and didn't know what to do. I saw him leaving the hallway and I wanted to scream and tell him that don't leave again but the darkness was taking over me. All I could see was darkness and only darkness.

"TAEHYUNG! TAEHYUNG"

"OMMA"

I heard screams calling for me but it became hard for me to open up my eyes.

"K-kookie~~~" I whispered and suddenly my knee got unstable and I felt myself into someone else's arms.

Author's Perspective

The blonde's legs were shaking and he was about to fall. Namjoon held him and found that his teary eyes were now completely shut.

Junkyu screamed scared as he found Taehyung in such condition. People rushed to them and the school hallway was filled with chaos now.