The Thunder Roars: Intro

•~WELCOME~•

INTRODUCTION
Hi readers! I'm writing this cuz I'm a big fan of Avatar since I was a child when the Last Airbender came out. And when I watched Legend of Korra, I immediately found Mako hot, and I'm pretty sure all of you do too cuz you're reading A mako fanfic HAHAHAH.

I'm looking for people willing to design a cover for me heheheh. So, if you have a cover design, feel free to message me.

I update regularly unless I'm very busy, if I turn out to be busy, I will make sure to notify you guys.

Vote please and comment!! Ask me anything and tell me what you think of the book.

I'm basically writing 5 Books in total and base it from the episodes, except Book 5. Book 5 is something I will create that will revolve more around Lei and her past, and of course her relationship with Mako. This book not only revolves about Korra's enemies but Lei's as well.

Hope you Enjoy!!~~

•~TAKE NOTE WHEN READING~•
If you're confused about Lei's past, take note of it because they'll be explained further in Book 2 and Book 5.

•~DISCLAIMER~•
I DO NOT OWN THE AVATAR SERIES.

•~✨DISCLAIMER✨~•I DO NOT OWN THE AVATAR SERIES

This meme made me laugh when I saw it lmao.

(credits to the artist btw and the artist of the cover)

•~LEI~•
Main Character
Granddaughter of the late, Azula.

Deceased parents; Mother died at birth & Father died fighting for the Fire Nation.

Firebender at the age of 8.

Inherited the blue flame of Azula.

Trained by Lord Zuko ever since she found out she was a firebender.

Companion: Armadillo Lion named Kaya

HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY MY BOOK 😊