[84] Narrative²⁴

"What did you do, Mina?" Chaeyoung asked and a wide smile formed on Mina's lips.

"What if I'm really the reason why they broke up, what will you do?" Mina asked back and Chaeyoung just stared at her. He can't say anything about it.

"Don't worry, It's also Sana's fault why they broke up. I only made amazing stories about her actions" she admitted while smirking.

"You're cruel, Mina" that's the only words that came out from Chaeyoung's mouth. He feels really bad for Sana and Tzuyu.

"Just like Jaimie Lannister said the things we do for love" she said that made the latter sigh heavily.

"Do you hate me now, Chaeyoung? if you hate me, you should also hate Jeongyeon" she said because he helped her a lot about it.

"I will go home now" Chaeyoung said but Mina held his hand tightly.

"You're leaving the country soon, right? You should stay here for awhile. Let's spend more time together while Tzuyu is not around" she said.

"I should tell what you did in the past to Tzuyu" he firmly said. He feels bad about it even though he's not the real reason why they broke up.

"Do you think he will believe you?" She chuckled.

"Fuck this shit. They don't deserve this. I'm glad they are legally married now and you can't do anything about it" he shouted. His blood is boiling in anger but he's trying to calm himself.

"I have a lot of plans for that. Let's just continue drinking, Chaeng"

****

Sana entered the room and she saw a topless Tzuyu. Instead of turning away, she waved her hand causing for Tzuyu to shout at her.

"It's okay, Tzuyu. Stop acting like I didn't saw everything back then" she said.

"Get out" he shouted as he turned around to get some clothes on his luggage. Sana noticed something on his back causing for her to walk closer to him. She thought there's a dirt on his back but when she saw it on a clearer view, she found out that it's a tattoo written in Chinese character.

湊崎紗夏

"Is that your girlfriend's name?" She curiously asked.

"It's none of your business" he replied and took his clothes with him so he can comfortably wear it inside the bathroom.

When Tzuyu was done wearing his clothes, the two finally walked outside of the hotel.

"So what are we going to do?" Sana asked. She's trying to follow his steps because he's walking way too fast. When Tzuyu saw the tour guide, he waited for Sana to walk so he can hold her hand.

"Why do we have a tour guide?" Sana asked

"Do you think we know this place? Ofcourse, this is part of our parents' shitty plan"

"So we need to act? I like that" Sana said as she clings on to his arm.

"I don't like clingy people"

"Say that to yourself. You just hugged me last night" she exclaimed. When they reached the direction of the tourists guide, the two of them acted normallyz

"Hello, I'm Hansol. Nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Chou" the tour guide introduced himself and they shake each other's hand.

"And I'm Eli. Welcome to Paris, Mr. and Mrs. Chou" the other tour guide warmly greeted them.

"Thank you. Nice to meet you" Sana uttered with a charming smile on her face.

"We'll go to Louvre Museum first. Too bad, we can't visit the Notre Dame Cathedral anymore" Hansol said with a sad tone. The Notre Dame Cathedral held 856 years of history and it's absolutely heartbreaking seeing the structure engulfed in flames.

Sana and Tzuyu just followed the two tour guide inside the van. Hansol is the driver while Eli sat on the passenger's seat.

The married couple sat together at the back of the vehicle. The Louvre Museum is 15 minutes away from their hotel that's why Sana decided to lean her head on Tzuyu's shoulder while they're traveling.

"You told me you should know your boundaries, then why are you doing this?" Tzuyu asked in a quiet tone, not letting other people hear their conversation.

"I realized that I'm your wife. I can do anything and no one should ever stop me from doing this" she fiercely said.

"After what you did to me in the past? do you think I will easily allow you to do what you want?" Tzuyu asked causing for Sana to move her head away from his shoulder.

"I didn't cheat on you. I'm holding on to that thought"

"You and Chaeyoung are great pretenders. You two should team up" he said and Sana just smiled at his sharp words.

"We're here" Eli mumbled and she opened the door for them.

"Why don't we just enjoy this day, Tzu? Don't think anything about the past so we can enjoy this place" Sana said before she stepped out of the van. Tzuyu followed her right away because the tour guide are looking at them.

"This Louvre Museum is one of the finest and largest museum in the world" Hansol explained.

They then toured the married couple inside the museum. After touring them around, they give them some space so they can have their time together.

"Just call us if you need something" Hansol said before they walked away from them.

Tzuyu noticed that Sana is so quiet again after they bickered inside the vehicle. He decided to stand beside her while she's busy staring at the Mona Lisa painting.

"That's Nayeon" Sana suddenly said while chuckling.

"Nayeon? Her face doesn't look like her"

"She's pretty but she doesn't have eyebrows" she uttered as she turns around to face Tzuyu. She saw him smiling but he's trying not to laugh about what she said.

"You look more handsome when you're showing your real self, Tzuyu" she said as she cups his face. "We don't need to pretend infront of other people. I want to have genuine moments with you"