ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Walking through the crowded place of the castle town, you were trying to find some medicine for your mother who caught a cold. You're just a simple girl who's handling the business of your family, which is a restaurant. When you were still a kid, you wanted to become a Magic Knight just like most of the kids' dream in your country. But as you grew older, you realized that you're contented by just running your family's restaurant. It's not that you're scared of taking the exam for becoming a Magic Knight, it's just that you're already happy by seeing the customer's enjoying your parents cooking, which also you.

At a young age, your father taught you how to cook the foods that your restaurant is selling. You're having fun when your father was teaching you how to cook. And the first time when you cooked for the restaurant, you were nervous about how the customers will react to your cooking. But as you saw their faces brighten up and complimented how delicious your cook was really made you ecstatic. That's why your final decision is to handle your family's restaurant and didn't join the Magic Knights.

You're in your thirties and how ridiculous it sounds, you still didn't get yourself a boyfriend even once in your life. How can you get a boyfriend when you're busy handling the restaurant? Well, it's not that you are ugly, in fact, you have tons of suitors who are courting you. Despite of having many suitors, you haven't even accepted someone's feelings. Why? The simple reason is that they were not your type that's all.

When you found a pharmacy, you immediately bought medicine for your mother. Once you're done, you started to walk towards your home. When you take your turn in the right corner of the street, you saw an old lady facing her back at you. Before you can pass her, the old lady's body glowed making you confused to what she was doing. When the light vanished, you gasped in shock dropping the plastic that contains your mother's medicine. There revealed a man who was the most important person in the kingdom besides the King of Clover. The Wizard King!

"A-Ah the Wizard King!" You automatically kneeled down, giving respect to the Wizard King: Julius Novachrono.

When Julius heard your stuttering voice, he turned his body to look at you who was now kneeling down. Julius smiled at your presence then spoke.

"Ohh, I didn't know that someone saw me, how embarrassing," he chuckled. You lift your head to look at the man in front of you.

"I-I'm sorry W-Wizard King! I didn't i-intend to-"

"It's alright! No need to apologize to me, it's an accident," he assured you. "By the way, you can stand up now. The ground might scratch your knee."

"Y-Yes S-Sir!" Watching you went hysterical made the Wizard King laugh. His appearance really does intimidate you, after all, he's the most honourable and important person in this Kingdom.

Julius spotted the plastic that you dropped a while ago. "Is that yours?" He said while pointing at the plastic.

"A-Ah yes!" You abruptly grabbed the medicine of your mother then thanked him.