ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"I love you, Captain William!" You shouted through the hallway of the headquarters.

"Thank you, (Name). I commend your tenacity for confessing your feelings towards me" the masked captain said softly while smiling.

The scene happened two years ago. Everyone was aware of your feelings towards the Golden Dawn's captain. Yes, you're one of the members of the squad and same as you're a 1st class senior. Thanks to your determination and courage, the Wizard King awarded you by upgrading your rank.

Even though you didn't have a proper answer from William, you're still showing your affection towards him, but the guy would just smile and act as if nothing happened. William was aware of your romantic feelings for him but... he's acting like he doesn't care at all. Even if the captain was giving you signs that he's not interested, you're still not giving up on him. It's in your blood, not giving up. Now you sound like the Black Bulls newbie, Asta.

"(Name), Captain Vangeance was calling for you in his chamber" Alecdora said; one of William's loyal member. Nodding in response, you started to walk towards your captain's office. You can feel your hands becoming sweaty but you set it aside.

You were pondering to why he called you, is he gonna send you to a mission again? But you just went to a mission yesterday, and now again? You knew that the job of Magic Knights is to protect the people and this kingdom. But seriously, you're also a human, you need to rest too!

When you're now in front of William's chamber, you gulped your own saliva before knocking. You heard him inside permitting you and then twisted the doorknob. Once you stepped inside his office, you sight the masked captain facing his back at you.

"Is there anything you want from me, Captain?" You asked politely, William turned his body to face you, with his usual smile.

"Accomplishing your mission yesterday, and capturing the bandits by yourself. The Wizard King commends you by giving you a star" your face lightened up once you heard the news that you received a star from the Wizard King.

"Anything for securing and protecting this land, captain!" You saluted just like what Magic Knights should do when giving respect. William gave you a minuscule smile before turning his back again, looking outside the big window.

"You're dismissed" your mouth gapes, feeling disappointed because that's the only thing that he's going to say to you.

"I like you, Captain!" You said straightforwardly with clenched fists. Here we go again, confessing your love towards the captain who still hasn't given you some proper answer yet.

Telling that you like him out of nowhere was already your hobby, you're always reminding him that you still like him although he's not showing some signs that he's interested. He was just going to ignore you that really made your heart clench. But even though you're hurting because of how the way he acts when you're blurting out your romantic feelings for him, you still haven't given up yet.