🐢 46

No one's POV

Heechul and Siwon are suffering while trying to get to Yesung. His parents said that they got him a professional help and Siwon knows that they locked him in some mental hospital which isn't very pleasant place in Asia.

Siwon is trying to speak with them, then with police but no one says him where is Yesung. He simply disappeared and Siwon is getting violent. Today police arrested him because he wanted to beat Yesung's father. Siwon just couldn't handle his anger and fear about Yesung any longer and this fucker just stood in front of him and said that he wants to cure his son's homosexuality. Siwon ended in jail and Heechul got him out. Then Siwon opened a bottle of whiskey and starts to drink while sitting on couch in their living room.

Meanwhile Heechul is crying upstairs. He only needs to see the empty crib and abandoned toys and feels like someone is ripping his heart out of his body. Just a moment ago they had their little baby and now he is gone, God knows where. Heechul has never believed in God but now he is praying that Yesung is okay and unharmed. They need to find him but how?

Minho as a lawyer fights hard to find out where is Yesung and after one week he finally knows the name of mental hospital but thats all. Yesung's parents signed documents which are saying that Yesung is dangerous to himself and therefore needs to stay in the asylum. Siwon is mad after hearing that and Heechul is too shocked to breathe. Yesung dangerous to himself?! He tried to commit suicide because of his own parents, they are dangerous for him! But who will listen to two gays who are creating a family with gay who is a little? Everyone finds them bizarre, no one is going to protect their rights. You can have freedom, you can have justice but you need to be white heterosexual man.

Meanwhile Yesung decided that he is going to try escape. He found out that there is a small hole in fence in the yard. It is small enough for him to slip through it and he can run until he find some house or meet some people. So today when the guards leaded them outside he walked until he was standing next to the hole. Of course that the guards are busy smoking and don't watch the patients so he slipped out and started to run. It is hard to run in a wood, moreover without proper shoes but there is no chance that he wants to go back there. Yesung is running and thinks that they have no idea about his escape but then heard yelling behind him. He starts to cry in fear because he isn't so fast and the guards are getting closer. Yesung is desperately trying to run faster but then one of them jumped on his back and shoved him down on ground.

"Trying escape, hmm? Bad move!"

The man painfully grabbed his hair and starts to drag him back. Yesung is kicking around but knows that he lost. Now even bigger hell is waiting for him. The guards beat him up for causing problems and then the doctor came.

"Lock him in a cell downstairs and tomorrow I am going to fix him."

Yesung is in too much pain but tries to fight a bit more. The guards threw him in a completely dark room and locked the door. Yesung laid down on the cold floor and curled into small ball. His face is bleeding and his ribs hurt from being kicked multiple times but no one is going to treat his wounds. They even don't give him food or water and Yesung is lying there alone and scared. He saw the patients who are here for longer time, theirs empty eyes and how ruined they are. That can't happen to him, he has to wait for Siwon and Heechul. Of course that the mean voice is here again and this time there is no one to stop it.

What if they are happier without you? What if they wait for this and now can be free?

Yesung pressed his small palms over his ears and tries to think about something nice but every memory is only about him bringing worries to Siwon and Heechul. He is weak and pathetic for everyone and without his umma and papa who would tell him that he is strong and amazing he is starting to believe to the mean voice inside his head.

Morning came and guards drag him back upstairs. The doctor is already waiting for him in room where he provides electroshock therapy to his patients. Yesung is fully awake but they don't seem to mind this fact. They strapped him down to the bed and he starts to panic. They forced a rubber tube in his mouth and Yesung feels like he cant breathe. Then the electrode pads touched his head. A wave of cold pain runs through his body and hits his brain like a hammer. Yesung feels like if his skeleton is going to jump out of his body and he is writhing in pain. He is choking on his saliva and tears are pouring from his eyes while the doctor stands above him and observes him.

"I think that you are on good way to being normal again."