Chapter-32

"You don't just belong to Vikram, you belong to the family which never opposes my decision."it's my decision to bring you back, he married you and he will stay married to you unless you want it out" Ranvijay's words kept echoing Sona's mind. 

After the Rathores left giving her an assurance, she still felt nervous about meeting Vikram again. Her mind replaying just one question, will Vikram accept her back. A soft touch on her head broke her thoughts.

Aadhavan patted  her head softly after watching her for a minute, lost in her own world. He sat opposite to her, his lips stretched into an assuring smile ,"What are you thinking?"

"Appa!" she looked at him confused and he added, understanding her confused state, "I can read your thoughts from your face. You are tensed , thinking how you are going to meet them, right?"

She instantly shook her head in negative but then nodded, with a hope that her father's experience might have a solution to it

Aadhavan smiled looking at her , "Everyone back at Jaigarh that you are not at fault, you weren't aware of Netra's scheming. So, don't blame yourself. You should happy that you are getting a chance to save your marriage. from now on you should be smiling. There is no point in looking back. Leave that and move on. Make a fresh start, without any secrets. Now no one has any secrets to hide from each other. So, be brave and face him, his family. You know what, by now you should know they all love you and that's why they even agreed to my request of having your marriage in our custom. So, stop overthinking and get ready. Okay?"

Sona felt calm listening to her father's words, she nodded positively with a smile. A faint fear still beating with her heart. 

***

Dev turned Suryagarh into a new bride, his sister was getting a second chance and he wanted to celebrate. The Rathores were visiting Suryagarh , the family was formally going to ask for Sona's hand and he wanted them to feel at home. His heart time and again picked up with the hope of meeting his love but then Veer's words echoed his surroundings, he knew he had no right to be a part of her but loving her was his right. Even if it was from distance 

Sona sat opposite to the mirror , she wanted to be sure that she looked presentable. Picking up a tissue , she wiped the deep colour of her lips to make it look natural. Voices outside her chamber made her heart drum, they were here

She froze on hearing Vikram's happy voice  responding to Aadhavan. The happiness turned into nervousness as she started fidgeting , her fears picked up when her eyes met with that of  Ananya the Queen of Jaigarh entering her room followed by Dipika.

Ananya chuckled , Sona trembled like a leaf. Sharing a look with Dipika she took slow steps to the young girl, watching her for a moment. Not even once, Sona looked up. Ananya cupped her cheek making her jump,  "Sona, you look so beautiful in this Saree. Vikram will go mad seeing you like this"

Sona's jaw dropped hearing  Ananya, she couldn't believe her ears. She kept blinking her hazel orbs at the proud Queen. "What? Are you not happy seeing us?" Dipika asked teasing 

"Not like that, I am happy seeing you both" she spoke while her head moving up and down. The contrast in her voice and action made the two laugh

"That's good. Come , let's go out and meet everyone." Ananya took Sona's one hand as Dipika took other. This was the promise they offered to Sona silently.

Ananya , Dipika walked out with Sona to the room where their families were seated, ready to be bonded in a new bond. Sona greeted the Rathores, beginning with Ranvijay. He blessed her like a father, she then moved to Veer, Rolli, Vansh, Giriraj and Shivangi in the living room. She could sense Rolli's discomfort , she couldn't blame the latter but decided to win her heart later.