Chapter 16

Third Person's PoV

"What flavor do you want?"Lisa ask Jennie.

They were here at the ice cream shop near Rosé's place. Jennie didn't answered her instead she just stared at Losa raising her brows.

Lisa mentally cursed herself for being forgetful. Jennie's favorite flavor is milk or vanilla.

"Oh right. One milk ice cream too"Lisa smiled at the cashier.

'What the? Did she just smiled to the cashier? A cashier,seriously?',Jennie thought

Lisa handed Jennie her milk ice cream with a shy smile. They went out from the store and sit on the bench near a big tree , outside the ice cream shop.

They went silent as they sat on the bench. Lisa look at Jennie who's busy eating her ice cream. Lisa find it adorable seeing Jennie in this state. She really find this moment special because it's just the two of them.

"Stop staring"Jennie scolded her.

Lisa laugh at her because she is literally so adorable.

"You're so cute"Lisa whispered to herself but Jennie heard it that made her stop and look at Lisa.

"What?"Lisa ask innocently .

"Let's just stay as friends"Jennie said without looking at her.

Lisa on the other hand was stunned. She look at Jennie confusedly. Afterwards, she just flash a bitter small.

"If......If that's what you want. I won't object"Lisa said and stands up.

Jennie looked at her with a smile that made Lisa froze. She never see Jennie smile like this  when its just the two of them.

"I'm so tired. Can you take me home right now?"Jennie ask pouting that made Lisa's heart skipped a beat.

'What the hell is happening ? . The hell I care. Aish!! How can I get over her? I like her so much. Damn this , I swear',Lisa thought

Bambam's PoV
"How the fuck did you do that?"I ask her.

How did she learn that dance in just a short time!?? Oh right. She's better than me. I roll my eyes.

"You thought I don't know how to dance anymore didn't you? Well.... You're wrong"Lisa said laughing to me.

We have a bet. The bet is that ,that if you can copy the dance that right you'll the winner and the loser will treat you and the referee a meal. And I got everything wrong. The fuck.

"Chicken! Chicken! Chicken!"Jisoo yelled

We are here at our place by the way. Lisa's place specifically.

"Grilled meat! Grilled meat!"Chaeng shouted.

Whatever , I have money. There's nothing to worry. I just remembered that I am rich hehe.

"Lis—"I was going to call her but heck.

Tell me if I'm just imagining guys. I can't believe this. Did............ Did Jennie just gave Lisa a....... a towel to wipe her s-sweats?

I look at Jisoo and Chaeng and in my surprise they have the same expression as mine.

"Here"Jennie said as she handed Lisa the towel."Change your clothes. You're so sweaty"Jennie scold her that made our jaw dropped.

I-Is this really r-real—?

Lisa nod and smiled at her. What— Before I could process from what I see. I slap my face to see if what I saw earlier is really true and not made up from my delulu mind.

"D-did you saw t-that–?"Jisoo ask me

"Tell me if I'm not imagining things guys"Chaeng said

Lisa went to her room to change her clothes.Jennie look at us weirdly because of our expression. Jennie look at me and raise a brow giving me that questioning look.

"S-since when did y-you and my b-bestfriend became c-close?"I tried not to stutter but I failed.

She didn't answer me. She just look at me crossing her arms. Okay. I'm the bestfriend here.

"Are you playing with her feelings? If you do , stop it already. I might drag Lisa to Thailand with me"I threatened.

"Who says I'm playing with her feelings?"Jennie explained to me with her low voice , almost whispering.

I choke.

Jennie is really confusing. I hate her.

"I—"  Damn it. I was about to speak but Lisa just appeared in front of me and slap my arm.

"Stop talking , you still need to treat us!"Lisa said playfully and drag me outside along with the girls.

Fine. I'll consider this. If this is what she want then I'm fine with it. I hate this but I want the both of them to be in a relationship. This is for you man.

---------------------
A/N
Nag-update ako kasi ang wild ng Jenlisa ngayong araw. Kaya pasalamat kayo hahaha. Anyways guys please let's all stay with BLACKPINK until the end ,okay? Don't be affected by those hate. We will survive 'till the end. They don't deserve the hate. We need to stay strong for our girls,okay? The are being strong for us too. That's all for now. Bye!