Suga and Spite

Shit's about to go ddooowwwnnn lads believe me

------------------

Another day.

Another alarm going off.

Another vampire.

You opened the door, and felt your heart drop to your feet in terror.

"Why are you here, I thought you weren't having anything to do with me?", you whispered.

Yoongi was glaring at you, his eyes a fierce clouded crimson. He made no effort to hide his disgust as he slowly eyed you up and down with contempt.

"Do you think you could actually look any uglier?", his lips curled up into a mean smirk, ignoring your question. "I mean, if you're going to attention seek, at least make an effort. I don't know what the others see in you".

You felt a stab of hurt and annoyance at his words, but you ignored him, walking past him without saying anything.

He didn't like that.

He roughly grabbed your bag and yanked you backwards, the sudden action making you yelp. He let go of the material, but let his hand delicately curve around your throat and squeeze lightly, not enough to fully cut off your air supply, but enough to make you uncomfortable. You tried to act unaffected, but you couldn't help but shrink back from him as he leaned his head close to yours.

"Speak when you are spoken to bitch", he whispered menacingly, his grip tightening. You were openly struggling to breathe and black spots appeared at the edge of your vision. He pulled his lips back into a snarl as he shook you. "Do you hear me?".

You nodded quickly, fear coursing through your veins. He looked almost psychotic and it was terrifying, his eyes were wide with rage. He narrowed them as he let you go, letting you drop to the ground. He didn't offer to help, he just turned and started walking. "Hurry the fuck up".

...

He ignored you for the rest of the school day, not bothering to follow you around, which was a relief in some ways, you had felt suffocated by the boys' constant presence. You felt slightly on edge because of Lisa, but none of her group were in sight, and as the day went on, you relaxed. You sat with Suzie in the back corridor at lunch, and told her everything.

"Oh my God y/n", she stared at you with eyes as wide as saucers. "That's insane".

"Tell me about it", you groaned, leaning your head against the wall.

"Does your mom know about this? How is she by the way?".

You bit your lip. Your mom had been fired from one of her jobs, because she accidentally spilled a cup of tea of all things, and money was running scarily short. You hadn't eaten anything since yesterday morning, but you didn't tell her that.

"She doesn't need to be worrying about me on top of everything else", you said quietly. She just nodded in understanding, she knew about your situation.

"I need to find a fucking job", you sighed. "But nobody will take me". You punched the floor in frustration, accidentally too hard. You hissed in pain as you clutched your hand.

"Oh y/n, be more careful", she scolded as the bell rang "Come on, I'll fix it in class".

"I'm not going to class", you muttered, standing up and stretching. "I was looking for jobs all evening, I don't have the work done. I'm going home".

"Really, will you be ok?", she looked up at you worriedly. You nodded and held out your hand to help her up. "Oh come on Suzie, you know me, I can handle anything".

"For now", she stared at you with nothing but concern. "You're doing too much y/n. One of these days, you're gonna reach breaking point. And it won't be pretty".

Yoongi

I took a long inhale of my cigarette and waited for the high to kick in. Jin would kill me if he caught me smoking, I don't know why. Drugs don't destroy a vampire's body.

They're still addictive though. Maybe that's why.

Almost as addictive as the scent of y/n's blood. It drives me insane.

And brings back old old memories I worked so hard to bury and forget.

At the thought, I took another frantic puff, trying to dissolve myself in nicotine. Taehyung's heated words from last night still echoed in my head.

"She's not Eunha Yoongi!"

I know that.

But she could be, just the same. Not actually her in a freaky reincarnation, but the same facade, the same fake innocence, the same spiteful manipulation, the same malicious intentions.

The others are so trusting, so willing to move on. They don't see the danger.

I started when I felt a small hand land on my shoulder. I turned back to see Jimin staring at me with narrowed eyes. I rolled my eyes and faced forward once more.

"Hyung", he murmured. "Why isn't y/n with you?".

Y/n

"You're kidding me", you said hollowly, staring at the notice taped to your apartment door.

Late rent worth three months; one week's notice to pay or move out

"Shit fuck", you repeated again and again, unable to stop the stream of expletives pouring from your mouth.

"It's ugly for girls to swear".

"What do you want?", you hissed, turning to face Yoongi, making sure to cover the piece of paper with your back. You were honestly done with the pale, cruel vampire and his endless plethora of insults and comments.

"You disappeared from school, and caused me a lot of trouble, because I'm supposed to baby-sit your stupid ass", he hissed back. You glared at him. "I didn't ask to be baby-sat motherfucker, so shut your damn-".

Yoongi suddenly cracked his hand across your face in a swift devastating blow, cutting off your words instantly. You yelped in pain, and gingerly touched your lip, which was now bleeding.

"Y/n, is that you up there, are you ok? I thought I heard something".

No.

Your mom. She can't see the notice, and she can't see your lip.

"Uh yeah sorry, I saw a cat and I jumped", you laughed nervously and glared at Yoongi.

"Go", you whispered fiercely, reaching behind you to rip the sign off the wood. His eyes sparked with minor curiosity for a split second at your movement, but he shrugged and smirked.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again", he murmured dangerously, reaching out to swipe his index finger along your lower lip. You tried not to wince at the sting it caused. He put it in his mouth thoughtfully, and disappeared.

You threw the crumpled piece of paper into a dusty corner and ran inside before your mother could see your injury, burning with rage because of Yoongi.

You didn't notice the flash of pale skin, and the brief closing of pale fingers around said piece of paper before it vanished.

-----

Guys.

I was so excited to post this chapter yesterday.

ANd tHen ThE iNtErNeT hAd To FuCkinG bREaK dOwN

BUT ON A POSITIVE NOTE

I'm pretty sure this is the longest chapter I've ever written so congratulations to me.

I forgot to mention on previous

The new album is so incredible I can't actually even cope.

Mikrokosmos does things to me.

Vote and comment :)

peace out uwu