Sang Yunxie 1.1

So apparently Sang Yunxie was the daughter of general Sang. The second most powerful general in the country. He was in charge of guarding the south border and met the Ml multiple times during strategy meetings. The ml's mother, empress dowager, decided to make Sang Yunxie an imperial consort. The highest status for a female after the empress. Since, Sang Yunxie's mother had strong medical powers that helped empress dowager give birth to the Ml. Sang Yunxie's mother didn't have a noble background she was the adopted daughter of a monk who saw a lot of talent in her and taught her all he knew about medicine.

One time when Sang Yunxie's father, general Sang, visited the temple where Sang Yunxie's mother, Bingbing, stayed in. He felt head over heels for her. He visited the temple multiple times to ask for her hand in marriage. Yet, she rejected him multiple times. Then he went to the temple injured and she tried his best to save his life but, couldn't. Even her master said that it will be a miracle if he survive.

When she saw him fighting for his life in that bed, tears fell from her eyes and she kneel in front of him. She said that if he survived she would definitely marry him and you guessed it. He survive and she married him leaving the temple behind. During the early stage of the marriage she saved the lives of multiple people and became popular in the capital.

Then her daughter Sang Yunxie was born. Sang Yunxie, grew up in a house full of love. Unlike other households her father only had her mother as a wive. Unfortunately, he was a general and the times he went home were few. However, he left multiple talented bodyguards to guard the pair of mother and daughter.

Thanks to the father's absence Sang Yunxie's mother made sure to protect her daughter with everything she had. She ruled the household with an iron fist and made sure Sang Yunxie was well taught. Not only did she taught her everything that was required from a lady but also medicine.

She taught her about the different acupuncture points in the human body, the medical properties of plants and how they could be used, how to interact with patients and make them feel safe. In short Sang Yunxie grew up as a well manner and talented young miss.

However, when she turned thirteen the empress dowager express an interest in her and took her to the palace. With the excuse that she was lonely and thought Sang Yunxie would liven up the palace. In truth, she wanted to make Sang Yunxie empress. Although, she wanted her son to decide by himself it didn't mean that she wasn't going to put a few options on the table for him. Bingbing, could do nothing about it since her husband wasn't home and empress dowager was the most powerful woman in the nation. However, empress dowager told her that Sang Yunxie could go home any time she wanted. She said that she was thankful towards Bingbing for saving her life and just wanted Sang Yunxie to visit her in the palace for at least a few days every year.

Then two years later the prime minister decided that he wanted to make his daughter empress and empress dowager had no choice but to fill the empty harem with young beauties for when her son came back. Yet, she still didn't gave up on making Sang Yunxie her daughter in law.

She filled Sang Yunxie's ear with stories about her son and how handsome he was. Making Sang Yunxie fall in love with him, without even knowing him. Which was stupid. Then she enter the harem willingly when she was fourteen years old. Despite her mother's protests and helped empress dowager ruled the country during the three years the ml was gone.

"Host, are you ready? I'm gonna send you to the novel," said Liam once he was sure I knew my character from head to toe.

"I'm ready," I said.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Hey cuties!

This chapter's short and full of grammatical errors but, I just wanted to give you a little background on this character. Since, she's more involved in the story. Hope you liked it.

Love,

Lilac❤