Home Sweet Home

The drive home felt longer that expected but I was glad to finally go home with Ed and our daughter safely. When we arrived Ed got out and walked around to my side of the car and helped me into the house and up to our room. I sat down on the edge of our bed and watched Ed walk to our dresser. He grabbed one of his big t-shirts that he knew I loved wearing when I was sick or when I didn't feel well. He turned around and walked towards me "You need to rest love" he said as I started to lay back on our bed. He helped me take off my dress and put his t-shirt on. "Will you lay with me?" I asked not wanting to be alone. "Of course baby" I smiled at him. Ed is everything to me. He's always so gentle and kind. He always makes me feel loved through every thing we've been through.

Ed crawled in our bed and pulled me closer to him and let me a just so i was comfortable. "Have you thought of any names for our sweet Angel?" he whispered in my ear. "Yes, but I don't want to settle on a name right now because we might change our minds. I want both of us to be apart of our daughters name." I said softly turning my head to look up and him while i smiled softly. "I can't believe were having a baby it all just seems unreal." I said on the verge of tears. I closed my eyes and let the tears run down my face as Ed quickly brushed them away. After calming down Ed asked me "How are you feeling with the pregnancy?" I closed my eyes and snuggled into his chest. "It's very tiring with my hormones out of wack and my body keeps changing and I'm constantly uncomfortable." I said. "Come here baby" Ed said as he brought my body closer to his and wrapped his arms around me like a baby. "I'm so proud of you, hun. You've been through so much but, you've been strong through it all and I pray our baby girl is just like you. So gentle, caring, and loving. Your going to be the best mother to our daughter." I let a tear fall down my face before i lifted my head and kissed his cheek. He smiled at me and held me tight as all three of us fell into peaceful sleep.

Just a quick updated!! I'm hopeful that I will put up the next chapter by Friday but I have school so we shall see!!
It's a baby girl and I'm trying to pick a name fitting for Ed and Lorraine.
The next chapter should have Baby Warrens name but I'm not sure if ill have it picked by then but it will be up soon.
Have a good week loves!!
Feel free to message me with ideas because I think i might need some soon!!
💋 -Brianna