4. DAD-MIGHT!? and a Date

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE / WHY ARE YOU HERE !!?" Both were screaming on top of there lungs . " So first you know one another already that's good but how and when did you met and I want to have a accurate explaination than I can give an why Toshi is here. " Said Inko innocent but at the same time freatingly. Izuku was now sweating bullets but still gone first. " S-soo remember the time I said I got someone to t-t-train m-me this certain one I w-wanted to invite s-ome-time a-and he actually gave me the schedule I showed you a-and Toshi and I met after his All-Migh- " Izuku cut himself off because hes an really big idiot " a-ahhhhhh i-i-i-i-i-i-mmm-m-n-m-hm-ean Ahhh " " Calm down my boy, calm down okay she knows already that I'm All-Might *whisper but not of OFA so try not to say that whisper* so there is no problem " said Yagi with an whisper to the end that only our Young-Izuku heard.

" Ah-aahh ah ok t-thats a relief so I met him on the sludge villian incident you remember on TV ? Before that happened, he attacked me and All Might was right behind him as I the first time activated my quirk and blasted him away. After that he woke me up because I fell uncounsions and as I was awake he mentioned my quirk and I said I can't activate it. He laughed and asked me my name and how it felt do activate my quirk so that's why i know how to activate the Ultra Instinct " Omen " and after that he gone to his Toshinori- Small-Might form and he explained me even when I can't believe that Toxic Chainsaw did this wound hes far to weak...whatever after I rescued Kacchan he was impressed and offered me to train. " " Well that was everything actually but I have to say one or two things to that. So first I want to ask something didn't you're quirk or form whatever- wasn't it called Ultra Instinct ? And not Ultra Instinct " OMEN " because if it sounds how I think it sound you still have not reached you're limit of its power am I wrong ? And second I wanted to mention that you might wanted to text this friend of yours right after that. "
Said an still very father like sounding Toshi the 8th user of OFA.

"Yeah I think I can still improve and I only have god reflexes no god power meaning that I need to be stronger in an physical why when it's even possible and second yeah I will do that. And now it's your turn mum."

" So I met Toshi and when we where younger before he was All-Might and I prefer that you eat now and you can take it to you're room but only this one time ok sweetheart ? " Asked Inko very Motherly.

" Yeah no problem and thx mom and btw Toshi treat here well or

Y̷͇͍̙̬̍̌̅̋o̶̡͓͈̲͙̖͚̽ű̵̉ͅ ̵̢̝͎͙͍͚̖̟̝̉̊̄̌̃̓̌͛͆̄ẅ̸̢̧̼̭̙́̓̽͋̐̕o̸̢͔̮̰̠͋́̋͛̚n̴̫͔̣̤̺̣̓̾́̀̾'̶̠̖͓͇̠͔̲͌̋̇̈̎̊͠t̴̡̳̤̜̥̻͂̉͗̀̈̂ ̸̡̢̭̟̦͑̓̓̈́̈͑͊̃s̵̛̫̗̘͇̙̥̺̄̄̈́͛̆͋e̶͈͚̓̅̍̅̔̚e̴̪͉͒͌̆̾̊̅ ̷̖̝̉̽̔͊́̇̕d̶̞͔̩̖̟͇̹̳͓̻͂́̾̓̓̿͗̽̕ą̵͇͕͚̜̥̜̆̇̉͑͠ȳ̸̛̝̖̫̯̽̌͌̊͆̾͠ļ̸̬̭̦̠̫͖̭͎͎̈͛̚i̴͌̑͂͠...

Y̷͇͍̙̬̍̌̅̋o̶̡͓͈̲͙̖͚̽ű̵̉ͅ ̵̢̝͎͙͍͚̖̟̝̉̊̄̌̃̓̌͛͆̄ẅ̸̢̧̼̭̙́̓̽͋̐̕o̸̢͔̮̰̠͋́̋͛̚n̴̫͔̣̤̺̣̓̾́̀̾'̶̠̖͓͇̠͔̲͌̋̇̈̎̊͠t̴̡̳̤̜̥̻͂̉͗̀̈̂ ̸̡̢̭̟̦͑̓̓̈́̈͑͊̃s̵̛̫̗̘͇̙̥̺̄̄̈́͛̆͋e̶͈͚̓̅̍̅̔̚e̴̪͉͒͌̆̾̊̅ ̷̖̝̉̽̔͊́̇̕d̶̞͔̩̖̟͇̹̳͓̻͂́̾̓̓̿͗̽̕ą̵͇͕͚̜̥̜̆̇̉͑͠ȳ̸̛̝̖̫̯̽̌͌̊͆̾͠ļ̸̬̭̦̠̫͖̭͎͎̈͛̚i̴̹͌̑͂̑̒̃̐̄͛͠g̵͙͕̩̺̓̅̏̀̓̅̑̈́͘͠ḣ̵̼̙͚̮̭͕̻̗̈́͛̆̈́͐t̶̡̰͊̃̋͛ ̷̫̼̺̪̓́́̏̿̌̍͂̋̄ͅẽ̸̩̈́͝v̴̢͇̙̦͈̭̫̳̩̔̐͌̚ḛ̴̢̟̥̼̉̉͘͠͝ŗ̶̫̤͌̚-̷̦̟̣̖͙̺͔̼͖̓͗̉͒͆̌