17.0

Alonso

   "Okay I won't tell anyone" Tash spoke as she sat there with me tears down both of our faces. It took two days of me crying and her not saying anything until I finally told her. Two days of both of us not picking up our phones not doing much just her letting me cry and me not saying a word. "Not even?" She asked she didn't have to say a name our brains filled in the blanks. I just shook my head and she nodded her hands whipping away my tears once again. "Well don't give that man your fucking kidney" she finally spoke and I let out a forced laugh. But should I be selfish enough to take another child's father away from them? Sure he was shitty to me but I couldn't see the future. Sometimes I hated that Tas'hania really was my best friend. Sure she gave me the title in a stupid matter but she was someone you either loved or hated and I trusted her but me trusting her always put her in the middle of me and Nassiah's problems like currently.

   "You can answer it" I spoke as we watched the phone ring.

   "He doesn't wanna speak to me. Just wants to know where you are" she responded with a small shrug. "I think you should talk about this with someone- like a therapist" she spoke softly but I gave her a blank expression not even wanting her to think I was entertaining the thought. I wasn't against someone seeking help but I also didn't want to sit here and tell everyone what happened. Shit I couldn't even tell Nassiah. Even if I did tell him I would wait until my father returned back home.

   "I love you zo forreal" she added and I gave her a small forced smile.

"I know" I responded as I looked around the room.

"So I'm saying this with love, but I'm joining Nassiah's team to kill him" she then added and my face scrunched up

"His team to what?"

"I know you ain't really think that boy was gonna listen when you said drop it- ohh you really did? Wow" she said a confused tone in her voice.

"He can't kill him- that's my dad" I argued and her face dropped. She looked as if she had to reset herself based on my words but instead let out a small eh noise. "Tash if I wanted him dead I would've took him out myself"

"I object- you wouldn't hearts to big" she said with a patt on my shoulder. "But that's why we got you" she added and I shook my head.

  "No he needs a kidney, me and Amor gonna see if one of us is a match" I admired and she mushed my face I saw her fist ball up but when she exhaled she let it go.

   "You ain't helping that man no more, I promise you that. I'll shoot you in the kidney before I let you do that" she responded again I couldn't help but laugh a bit due to her joke.

I had finally convinced Tas'hania to leave me alone and that I would be good I had took a shower and then moved to laying on the couch for the first time in a few days I picked up my phone;

Nas💛(105messages)
don't bring ya ass back here either

Amor (19 messages)
Just let me know that you're okay

Donnie (5 messages)
Ya nigga acting a damn foo come get his ass

Maurice (28 messages)
Nassiah called me Nd he sounded scared??
Text me back

Melanie (67)
I told them it's a coincidence that you & T are ignoring everyone together
Mental cleanse hopefully???

I sent back messages about how I was just clearing my head of course that only got left on seen by Nassiah. I let out an exaggerated sigh looking at the time, 11:23 pm. I was maybe an idiot but I wasn't no dummy, so here u was at 11:23 pm making my way over to Nassiah's house to apologize, it's the least I could do the boy did help me through my breakdown.The car ride over was quiet besides the trash music that was playing in the background;  One thing I did know very much was my dad had gotten here today. My sister texted me about it in one of the many texts she sent me, I wasn't going to bring him up to anyone he could take care of himself. I hoped Nassiah just stayed far from him because he wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in Nassiah's head and I knew I would have to kill him then. That's something I couldn't wrap my head around- I'd do time for that murder because it would really be on sight.