13 | she isn't herself

y/n's pov

holy. 

fuck.

i shouldnt have saw what my very own eyes made me see, but here i am.

standing over john's bloodied body.

it was a lot to take in, so many emotions coming at once and my own mental self cant handle it all.

he's not... dead.

he's just unconscious.

well, i hope so anyway.

b͗u͇̞͔̻͕̝͂̎̂̿̒̔̅t̝̰̣̘͉̋ͥ̑̓͛̃ͮ ͒w͚̻ͬ̒͑̄̀̚h̦͎͈̳̗͉̠̊̄̾̂ͥͮ̄ÿ̩̬̺ ̘̝̰͖̖͊ͬà͌m͉̝̭͔͖̝̩͌͆͛ͤ̔̅̚ ͙̮͍̓ͫ͒̅ͣͨi̘͔̖ͦ͆͒͑̏ ̖̟̏̌̑g̫̻̝̞̖̣ͤ̅ͨͤ͐͊̓ȅ̲̥̚ẗ͇̰͈̯̱́̒̾ͭͅt̪̳͓̭͉ͦͧ̚i̻̹̣͎̼̙̜ͥ̇n͓̥̣͇̞̪ͤ̍ͦ͒g̙̪̼͈̩ ͎̭̖͒͂̆͌ͨ̓ͣs͇̔̐̿̽̚o͔ͥ͌ͮ͐ͮ ̫̮̺̞̦͖muͨ͋ͩ̄c̾̇͗̾h̲͓͓̜̣͇̒̔̑̈́͑̈ ̦̤̱ͬͥj̝̯͙̏ͧ̉͋̍̋͗ó̩͖̦̘̥̤̝̏͌̎ÿ͍͇́ͯ̐ͥ ͉͇͖̤̮ͅo̠͐͑̀͂ͩ̈̉v̩̫̞̩͕̞̬̇ͯ̈́̊ͨ͊ͬe̟̾͆̑͒̾ͣ̈r̦͖̖͖̭ ͍͚͕̦̙̟̣ṱ͇͙̹̼̫͉̍̓ͩh͉̽͂͂̀ͬ̿ͥī͙̤̹̮̦͉ͭͤͯ̿̚s͆̋̚?́̒

__

third person pov

john woke up and looked around the room. it was white, he saw chairs beside him and y/n sleeping in one of them. he heard beeping and he was connected to bags and tubes he saw before but his dizzied mind cant think of anything.

he was in a hospital.

"what? how?.." john got up and saw y/n jolted awake. "holy, john you're awake! ill call the doctor so we can get you out of here and we'll explain-" y/n started rambling but was quickly interrupted by the nurse coming in.

"mr. keyes? how are you feeling?" the nurse asked him and walked over to the bedside table. she was holding a clipboard that had some important-ish looking papers and a pen with the hospital's name on it.

"uh... i need an explanation for all of this." john said quietly. he swore that he was completely fine the night before.

"ah, yes. we'll explain what happened and get you out of here in a day's time." the nurse smiled and gave john the clipboard. she pointed places where he needed to sign and fill out. y/n seemed so happy and relieved, but in the inside she didnt felt that way. she felt... pain? pain about what?

"thank you. now, ill get the doctor so we can give you more details on your incident." the nurse waved off and went out to the busy hallway. john looked over to y/n and see her staring blankly at the wall. "y/n?.." john grabbed y/n's hand but she didn't answer or blink.

"im glad you're doing fine, mr.keyes." the doctor came in and sat down in one of the chairs. "we found you injured horribly by the kitchen counter with blood all over your body. multiple cuts was found on your arms, legs, and back. fortunately, they werent too deep. although, you did experience blood loss and went unconscious. we were able to get you here in time so you could recover." the doctor checked john's blood pressure and his affected areas.

"who caused this?" john asked. "the police are looking into that, sir. we dont have any info on that during this moment. we recommend you staying here overnight so we can check up on your cuts and let them heal." the nurse handed john a tray of food and asked y/n if she is staying with john overnight. y/n replied with a yes and followed the nurse to the cafeteria so she could eat dinner.

"ill let you rest, but if you need help getting up to go to the bathroom or such, please press the button for assistance." the doctor said hastily before walking out to the hallway.

the room was quiet, no one was here for him to talk to.

and what a perfect moment for jeze to have a conversation with john.

"hey." jeze appeared practically out of nowhere and startled john.

"at least give me a heads up or something." john retorted. "uh.. heads up?" jeze replied back. "yeah, 5 minutes too late." john eye-rolled at his response and ate his food. it wasnt the best, but it was still good enough to eat for the night.

"y/n is fucking insane." jeze walked around the room and looked out the window. "what do you mean?" john was confused. "you dont remember? what happened last night?" jeze looked at john and waited.

john's brain was really fucked.

"...no." john replied back and looked down at his hands. his rings were removed. his nail polish was still on though.

"she almost killed you. and it's not y/n, its her demon self. deva. she came back, after hiding so damn long." jeze sat down in one of the chairs and sighed. "deva and i arent on good terms, and i dont think we ever were. you know how me and deva can be sometimes." jeze looked at john and all he did was nod.

"they're coming back. also, y/n isn't herself anymore, so dont try to be affectionate towards her. ill tell you when shes actually back. for now, shes just... someone else. not deva, but a living corpse of hundreds of other demons who are also controlling her. i guess you can say that deva opened up the body to the other demons for them to control. in the meantime, ill be closing up that portal thing so they wont control y/n anymore." jeze faded away and john heard footsteps by the door.

"hey johnny wonny!" y/n said happily. 

what the fuck kind of name is johnny wonny. john thought to himself. y/n wouldnt say things like that.

"so... do you remember anything last night?" y/n grinned and gripped john's hand, too hard for comfort.

"no, i dont." john was tired. he was tired of answering these repetitive questions. he was tired of everyone. he was tired of these demon things.

he was tired of everything.

__

a/n:

864 words

have a yeehaw day