H2oVanoss

Evan has hid a secret from his lover but finally decided to tell him he had tentacles. Really interesting request
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( delirious' POV)
I was at my computer when Evan came in the room. He wrapped his arms around my waist making me smile softly. Ohm, Luke, Bryce, and I were playing move or die.
Evan started nibbling on my neck. I bit my lip when he got to the back of my ear. He nibbles on the cartilage that wasn't pierced. I let a small moan out but coughed right after so the guys wouldn't know. Bryce and ohm flirted for a little while luke was screaming because he almost died.
        Evan went back down to my neck and left a hickey. "H-hey. I um.. I have to go for a little.. my uh. Dog just got sick." They wished the best and I said bye. I hung up and was instantly turned to face my lover. "What's gotten into you?"
      He shushed me. "I have something to show you.. I haven't told you because I didn't know how you would react." He slowly took his shirt off and bit his lip softly. Slowly, long purple-ish tentacles came out from behind him. I looked at them. I didn't know how to feel or what to say.
      He looked up at me. "So.. yeah.." my mouth was slightly open and I just starred at them. Tears pricked his eyes but I didn't realize. I snapped back to reality when they rolled down his cheeks. "Hey. Hey." I got up and hugged him tightly. "It's ok. Your still handsome babe." I cupped his cheeks and kissed the tears away. He smiled and a light pink dusted over his cheeks.
       I smiled but it faded as his eyes turned a darker brown. "C-can I?" He asked. I knew what he was asking. I hesitated but nodded softly. "Please. Just not too rough." He nodded and wrapped three tentacles around both of my legs.
    They let off and acid, but it couldn't burn skin. They burned straight through my pants but left my boxers. Evan sat back on the bed and watched the sene in front of him. Two more made their way to my arms and slowly slid my shirt off.
     I blushed and felt them wrap around my arms. They slowly lifted me. My breath hitched and I looked at Evan quickly. He had a smirk on his face as he made another tentacle come my way. It wrapped around my throat softly. "Tell me when to stop, or if I'm hurting you." I nodded and bit my lip. Evan knew about my chocking kink.
        One took my boxers off as the one around my neck got a little tighter. I felt one wrap around my member and I threw my head back. I moaned and felt my face heat up. I moaned a little louder when it got faster.
           ( Evan's POV )
        I watched as my beautiful lover was being jerked off by one of my tentacles. My smirked stayed as the one around his neck loosened a little just so I didn't stop his air. I slowly took my pants and boxers off. "A-ah~ evy~ touch me more~"
      I got up and made my way to him. I replaced my hand with the tentacle and started to pump him. His head was back and his mouth wide open. "Can you do something for me baby?" He nodded. "Can you keep your mouth open and suck on something for me?"
    He hesitantly nods. I put a tentacle in his mouth and made sure I didn't shove it down his throat. He gaged softly and spit up a little. "Hallow your cheeks and hum baby." I rubbed his inner thigh and kept jerking him off. He did as told so I moved a little down his throat.
     I groaned in pleasure as Jon came on my hand. I licked it off and smiled. John was moaning and drooling. I took it out of his mouth and tighten the one around his neck a little. "E-Evan.." I hummed and kissed his thighs. "F-fuck me p-please." He said shyly. I smacked his thigh softly. "Louder baby. I can't hear you." He whimpered softly. "Fuck me p-please!"
       "That's better." I spit on his hole and slowly pushed a tentacle in. He moaned softly and gripped the ones holding his arms. I slowly expanded it and moved it in and out. He hissed softly and scrunched up his nose. I kissed his thighs again to distract him. "It's ok. You'll love it soon." He nodded and slowly relaxed. I expanded it more and went a little faster.
He moaned loudly and gripped tighter on the tentacles on his arms. "A-ah~ Evan~" he moaned loudly and his eyes closed tight. I felt my dick twitch when he moaned my name. I jerked myself off and had it go deeper into delirious.
      "E-Evan!~ I-i.." I took the tentacle out of him and placed him on the bed. He whimpered and whined. I shushed him and slowly slid my member in. He moaned and wrapped his legs around my waist.
     ( Jon's POV )
Evan thrusted hard and fast. I was a moaning mess underneath him, and it's what he likes to see and hear. His thrusts got harder and faster. I screamed in pleasure and came on my stomach. A few more thrusts and he came in me. I giggled softly at the feeling and sighed in pleasure.
"I love you Jonny." I smiled at his words. "I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~