Others (george harrison)

Fifth night in a row.

You were sitting alone, again, watching TV, just waiting for George to get home.

He always told you that he'd be home at 11:30, but it always came closer to one in the morning.

It kept getting later and later and millions of thoughts circled your mind. None of them were good either.

1:47 AM

You heard the doorknob turn and it jerked you awake. You had fallen asleep waiting for him to come home.

"Waiting up for me again Y/N?" He asked you, taking off his coat. George sat down next to you and tried to put his arm around you but you pushed him away.

You rolled you eyes at him. You were positive about what he was up to during these late nights.

"Another 'late night' at the studio?" You scoffed, while getting up from the couch.

"What's that tone?" He replied, furrowing his eyebrows.

You scoffed again and went to walk up the stairs to your bedroom. He followed you of course.

"Why are you being like this Y/N? Just because I've been having a few late nights-"

"A few George? A few?! This is the fifth night in a row where you've been home after 1AM! And being your wife and all, what am I supposed to think?" You grabbed your toothbrush and began to brush your teeth.

"What do you mean?"

You looked at George through the mirror, "Really? I've read the rumors in the press," you said quietly.

"Y/N don't start with that..." you saw him roll his eyes at you.

"Oh wow George. You don't think I hear about the 'George Harrison seen with another woman,' 'The Beatles George Harrison seen with Maureen Starkey,'" you felt tears welling up in your eyes as you turned around to go into the bedroom.

"Are you going to cry now?" He said, crossing his arms.

Then you did start to cry.

"You're not even denying it George! How do you think I'm supposed to react knowing that you're sleeping with Ringo's wife! It's been weeks since we've slept together..."

You saw George open his mouth a few times to try and say an explanation.

"Try and give me a good excuse George," you said sarcastically.

He sighed.

"Why, just why George? I must not be good enough for you."

You walked to your closet and got down your suitcase.

"Y/N don't! You're everything to me! You're my wife!" He said running over to you.

"Apparently being your wife doesn't mean anything if you're sleeping with other people's wives."

"Don't leave, please don't. I'll make it up to you!"

"What? You'll fuck me like Maureen? No thanks," you finished putting your clothes into your suitcase and went downstairs again.

"It's two in the morning, you can't leave now!"

"I can and I will," you said opening the door.

"Y/N please-"

"Goodbye George," you said. You took of your ring and dropped it on the ground before you closed the door behind you.

-
-
-
Idk🤷‍♂️😷🤮