1

I'm kuro shirogane just your typical third year high school student. I'm about to graduate when suddenly found myself In front of the prostrating goddess.

You wanna know how this happened? It started a couple of hours ago.

5 hours ago

"hey kuro! Do want to go to karaoke to celebrate? The whole class will be there". (???)

" thanks teippe, but I need to go home. My family prepared to celebrate my graduation". (kuro)

Teippe Yamamoto, my best friend........ actually my only friend. There is one in my classmates that is my childhood friend but we been parted very long time and I don't know how to talked to her.

Teippe is very popular and third most handsome in our school.

I don't really know whose the one responsible for that ranking but I don't care.

He's an atlethic person and been confessed by the several girls but he reject them all.

He has orange hair and black eyes that make him attractive enough . Broad shoulder but slim body that probably result of his hobby.

" yeah~ right you just want to sleep through the rest of the day". (Teippe)

Well dammit I can't argue with that. It's true that my family prepared something for me and after the celebration party I'm planning to sleep it through.

I admit, I'm very lethargic to the point where I sleep even in the bathroom floor. But hey some guys found themselves napping in the toilet. Because of my strange hobby they called me "Sleepy Cat". Cause of my expressionless face and tired eyes. Which I heard I got it from my father.

My family is different from me. They are what you called successful and hard working people.

My mother, is a secretary at the Takahashi industry. She probably handles most of the work. My eldest sister is an excellent lawyer and she already handled 30 trials, some of those she represents are politicians and artists. For my second eldest sister she was a doctor......but not just some ordinary doctor. She had different kind of specialist like family medical physician, surgeon, psychiatrist and the other four. Don't even ask how she could get all of those in same time.

My father is dead when I was nine years old. It was car crash incident.

They are very well-known even my classmates ask me some idiotic questions like "are they Human?" "can I marry your one of your sisters?" I'm a adopted?".

Ok the last one was mine. If you're the odd one in your family you might started wondering like me.

" sorry man. Besides you know that I'm not really fan of crowded and noisy place."(Kuro)

" come on, Sakura will be there~."(Teippe)

ah you seriously thought that you could use her to come with you.

Sakura Takahashi the most beautiful and popular in my school. She's the student council president and daughter of the well known Takahashi industry. A very passionate person and a role model to the students.

She has brown ponytail hair that extends to her waist. Perfect to her curvaceous body that comparable to a model. Blue eyes that she got her mother which a true beauty.

Wait, did I forgot to mention that she is my childhood friend.

"I don't care." (Kuro)

I said with cold tone. It's not that I don't really care but this four eyed dweeb is really persistent.

" dude come on, don't be like that. I just thought this is maybe our last meeting and I just want enjoy it." (Teippe)

He said with teary voice.

are? did I go to far? Maybe I did. He's my best friend and sometimes trying to ask my advise to get closer to sakura so I guess we had fun times.

" *sigh* Ok fine you go ahead. I'm just gonna tell to my mother." (Kuro)

" hah! I knew it! OK see ya!."

Huh?! That bastard got me. That acting always got me.

*Sigh* good grief I smiled while watching him running to our classmates.

Before my mother called me I caught glimpse to teippe said something to sakura that made her surprisingly happy.

oh my~ when did they became close. Interesting ~.

I walk to my mother when suddenly something hit my head and I blank out.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I woke up in a empty white void. Nothing, there's nothing.

" hello? Is anybody here?." (Kuro)

Fumu it's nothing, absolutely nothing.

How many hours did I slept in this.......nothingness. Well it looks like I'm dead. There's nothing I can do anyway. I feel sleepy I'm going to take a nap.

2 hours later

??? POV

How long is he's still sleeping. Maybe I should wake him up.

Kuro:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

*squeak* he's so cute. How could I disturbed this little creature's sleeping time.

After another hour later

Maybe I should wake him up. We're already wasting so much time.

Kuro's POV

Fumu, this woman does she think I can't hear her? With all those ruckus she's making its really hard to sleep.

Should I talked to her now? Even I closed my eyes I can't get to sleep. I think I'm wasting time here.

(this two suddenly shared thoughs)

I rise from my position and sit in crossed leg while my head resting on hand.

"hey! Will you come out from where ever you are?."

I hope she heard me.

There's a very bright golden light in front of me that became bigger as if became closer.

I can't take my eyes as I saw goddess like beauty that can't compare to anyone. Her radiant divinity surrounding her makes her so alluring.

An angel?

" Rejoice Human for I am your goddess of creation. The one who create everything that you see in your world. I. Am. GAEA and now I shall grant anything you desire. But before that there is something I need to do." (???)

She peacefully landed of course on pure white floor. Where that sound of footstep come from?.

She slowly kneel and then her body falling down and next is her head touched the white ground.

" I'M SO SORRY!!!!"(Gaea)

".............huh?." (Kuro)