Chapter 6

Sasuke woke up groggily. It had been the best sleep the raven haired boy had in such a long time. Thinking of what wonderful things happened in his dream, he turned his head to the side to get more comfortable. He felt something soft. The Uchiha opened his onyx eyes to see golden yellow hair brushed against his face. Slowly sitting up, careful not to move much, he saw Naruto Uzumaki sleeping peacefully beside him.

Oh. It wasn't a dream.

Sasuke smiled the biggest smile he ever had on his face. He gently stroked that soft blonde hair of the Uzumaki, and the same with his tanned whiskered cheek.

The Uchiha heir heard a groan, "Ugh... What time is it...?"

Naruto then blushed furiously when he saw the raven beside him.

"Wait. That actually happened?!"

Sasuke just simply chuckled. He didn't really understand why the blonde got so worked up. After all, they still had their clothes on and weren't even inside the bed.

"What's wrong, Naru?" He questioned teasingly.

Naruto blushed even more at the nickname, "I-I just... I thought I would never get this close to you and--"

He was cut off by Sasuke's soft lips pressed against his own. Though, it was short lived and Naruto was disappointed at the loss.

The raven stood up and said, "We have a training session today. What do you have for breakfast here anyway?"

Naruto caught up to him and they both marched toward to the kitchen, "Ramen. Duh." He replied thinking he was stating the obvious.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow, "Something other than ramen?"

"Highly unlikely."

After searching the cupboards in the fox boy's kitchen, the Uchiha sighed when he only found cups of ramen. Until finally, he found a pack of eggs and some bread to toast.

Meanwhile, his blonde was scanning through the fridge, "Oi, why don't we have this milk as well?"

Sasuke gagged and checked the expiration date on the carton, "That expired two years ago." He said bluntly.

The two boys helped one another prepare breakfast. Naruto toasted the bread while Sasuke cooked the eggs. Not only were they a great team on the battlefield, but in the kitchen as well. After they ate, the young genin prepared for their training. It was an unusually hot day so Naruto took off his orange jacket, revealing a grey fishnet shirt and tied it around his waist. Sasuke decided to leave behind his white and blue arm warmers. (A/N: I don't know what you call them) Besides, it was an excuse to come over to his new boyfriend's house again, right?

Soon, they left the tiny apartment with their fingers intertwined.

Page Break No Jutsu

Sakura was waiting at the bridge in the village. Seeing as it was boiling hot, she decided to wear her sleeveless ninja dress that day.

"Ugh, it's too hot!" She groaned.

She then saw both Sasuke and Naruto approach in the distance.

"Sasuke-Kun! Naruto!" The pinkette called.

Noticing their teammate, the two boys quickly let go of each other's hands.