44

Eunmi looked up at Jungkook. A pout was spread across her face.

"I'm sorry, my love." She frowned as she connected her fingers with Jungkook's. "I lost touch after getting a new phone."

"Eunmi..." Jungkook closes his eyes in slight frustration. "Don't start with the pet names." He said.

They met for the first time four years ago; however she had to risk leaving to take care of her sick mother in Icheon around ten months ago

Both of them said their goodbyes, but they never made their break up official, therefore Eunmi still had every chance to call him her boyfriend.

During the first months of her leaving, they Skyped a lot, and talked on the phone almost every night.

Unfortunately there was a week when she didn't call him not even once. called him, so he tried calling her, but she wouldn't answer.

She stopped answering his Skype calls along with her phone calls. Then after that one month came another long nine months where they haven't spoke to each other again.

He thought maybe she didn't care about him anymore..that she didn't need him, so he felt as if he should move on and meet new people.

"You still love me right?" She asked. Her face had a look of worry as she looked up at Jungkook and awaited an answer.

"I-I don't know anymore Eunmi. It's been too long." He admitted.

"You said you'd wait for me, Kookie." She said.

She was right. He did promise her that as soon as she gets back, he would scoop her into his arms and celebrate her return, but at this very moment Jungkook didn't want to do any of that.

"I'm sorry.." He said as he unconnected her hand and placed his hand on her shoulders, so he can lightly push her back.

A frown was apparent on her face. "At least read the letter. You might just be happy."

Jungkook looked in the dorm and at the letter that was on the bed. He then looked back at her and nodded.

She hugged him one last time before saying her goodbyes.

Jungkook walked back inside his dorm. He sat on the bed and grabbed the envelope. Opening it, he slowly pulled out the card which had a little quote that read "I started missing you as soon as you said goodbye."

The sides of his lips curved into a small smile as he opened the card revealing a full note written.

Dear Kookie love,

I'm back Kookie! I came back because my mom is doing fine now! I want to apologize for losing touch with you. It wasn't my intention I promise. I hope you aren't too mad at me. I missed you so much. No words can explain how much I wanted to see you again. Luckily I'm back and I can see you whenever I want now hehe. I have a few things planned for us. I was hoping we could have dinner together soon maybe? Or plan a trip to the zoo because I know how much you love animals.
There's so much things that I would love to do with you. Words can't describe how much I miss everything we have done together. Since I'm back at the university I got a brand new dorm number. If you want to come see me my room number is 260 on floor 2. I love you!

Love, Eunmi