CH:6

Wednesday

Dani pov//

I woke up in pain, in alot of pain. My head was hurting so much, i felt like i was about to throw up and my stomach hurt like hell.

I knew it wasnt that time of the month because, bitch i was on it last week, and i know damn well i aint pregnant because bitch...ima virgin, so there is only one explaination to my problem here. I was getting sick.

Fuck i thought as tears rolled down my face in pain. I have never ever felt this pain before, and i have a pussy immune system, back in sophmore year i got sick ones and then 2 weeks later got sick again.

Shit was gay, missed 8 days of school. FUCKING GAY!

I laid as i cried, holding my stomach. My mom already had left no doubt since its wednesday and she leaves earlier to do over time so i was fucking stuck here in pain.

I tried sitting up but pain shot through my body, i felt so weak. At this point i only could cry.

" hey fucker ge- Oh fuck dani are you okay" i heard as jahseh walked through my door. I shook my head. " do i need to call the ambulance?" he asked as he got to me.

" just take me to the hospital" i said through tears. He picked me up bridal style as i felt my body almost break. " jahseh...my body hurts" i said as i held his neck to not fall out of his grip.

" Isaiah, we need to take her to the hospital, i think she is sick" jahseh said as he walked outside. " oh fuck" i heard him say.

I felt chills down my spin as we got outside. Jahseh held me still bridal style, " hey its going to be okay" he said as i put my face into his neck to try and keep somewhat warm.

He held me tightly so i wouldn't fall or anything. My head was pounding at this point. " hey buba? What hurt?" he asked me quietly. " my head, stomach, and i feel so weak" i said as he rubbed my leg. " hey buba, you are going to be okay, when we get to the hospital, i will call my mom and yours so they know" he said in my ear.

After like 10 maybe 15 minutes of being in a car, we got out. Jahseh carried me inside as i started shaking in his arms.

" hey, we need a doctor asap" Isaiah said as we got to the desk, i closed my eyes and put my face back into jahsehs neck to get comfotable, but again i still kept shaking.

" okay, come follow me sir" said the laid getting up from her chair and jogging down the hall. Jahseh ran with me in his arms still holding a ferm grip. I just closed my eyes and just wished the pain to go away.

" isaiah, call my mom and taylor " jahseh said giving isaiah his phone. They put me in a cold room which was even worse for me as i shivered again in his arms.

" hey buba, im going to lay you down, put my jackets on" he said taking off the sip up one on my legs and giving me the pull over. I took it and put it on before curling up into a ball.

As i stopped moving my was pounding, tears rushed down my face again amd jahseh came to me and grabbed my hand. I held it tightly as i cried softly.

I wish this pain to go away.

_______________
_______________________

Jahseh pov//

" buba, whats hurting now?" i asked her as i laid my head on the bed to get comfortable and just to look at her. " everything " she said softly.

" are you cold? Did you have your window open last night?" i asked because i know she does that alot. I looked to see her nodding as she looked at me. " come cuddle" she said wiping her tears off with the arms of my jacket.

I nodded, i got up and went to the other side to lay next to her and pull her close to me. I hope she'll be okay.

When she was sick sophomore year she had to stay home and i damn near almost lost my shit.

Isaiah came in and looked at us.

" her mom is on the way, im going to tell the doctor what happened okay" he said. " okay, tell her she woke up in pain, her head was hurting, her stomach was also and she had chills. Now she said everything hurts" i softly said to him. He nodded.

" buba how do you feel now?" i asked as i put my head in her neck. " im cold, and my head still hurts and my throat hurts also" she said as i heard her raspy voice.

" i hope your not getting sick" i say to her. She nodded. This sucks i thought pulling out my phone.

Moments later, the doctor came inside with a night gown, " good morning, i am Dr. Lee, i will be helping you today" he said as he sat down in a chair in front of dani.

" hello, you must be dani, is everything alright? What seems to be the problem?" he asked looking at dani. Dani didn't say anything so i told him.

" uhm, this morning i went to her house to pick her up for school, came to her room to see she was in tears and her stomach was hurting, her head, she felt weak and had chills. Then not to long ago said she her throat was hurting " i said as he wrote everything down.

" alright, so since its different things happening, i will have to run some test on her, right now i will hook up an iv to her. Could you get her in that gown please, no taking off clothes, put it over her clothes " the doctor said as he moved the IV thing to her.

I did what i was asked and got up fully so the doctor can put the IV in her. After so he left to get whatever the fuck he needed. I decided to text the groupchat to let them know i nor dani were coming to school.

Members only💙

Jahseh:

Not coming to school today, we had to take dani to the hospital, we went to her house to see she was crying holding her stomach

Not coming to school today, we had to take dani to the hospital, we went to her house to see she was crying holding her stomach. She told me to drive her to the hospital. Not sure whats wrong with her but until then, i wont be answering my phone. Text Isaiah if you need anything.