69 | Both

Ethan

"Fuck" you moaned and wrapped your legs around ethan tighter. Once you got a grasp of reality again you grabbed ethans long thick shaft and started pumping it making him jerk up with each motion.
"God dammit" you both moaned in unison. E started getting more harsh, moving his tongue around your ever so sensitive clit. He held your ass down so you had no where to run. Your lips wrapped around ethans dick as you slowly deep throated earning a groan from him. "dont stop" he whined as he grabbed your ass harder and pulled you down closer and moving his head back and forth vigorously, you werent ready for his sudden movement making you scream and orgasm so hard .

Grayson

Everytime you and gray had sex he was more focused on pleasing you than himself - He grasped your ass and while he licked your slit up and down, stopping at your clit a few times. Gray loved teasing your sweet little cunt. You started to rub his member through his CK boxers making him grip your ass harder and moan making your whole body flood with vibrations. "Yes Yes Yes" you yelled as he stuck two fingers into making you cum on the spot.

---------

hey guys !!!!! im backkkk also sorry for the shitty imagine it kinda sounded better in my head anyway i missed writting these so i might start doing it again but that isnt a promise. Thanks for reading i love you
- N 💘