K I M • S E O K J I N

Kim Seokjin entered the club and saw a girl, sitting by herself by the bar counter.

He smirked mentally as he approached her. He got beside her, startling the girl a little, she looked at him and gave him a small smile.

"Hi" She greeted through the blasting loud music as she shyly put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Hello. So, you alone tonight?" Jin asked in a flirtatious way and the girl replied with a giggle. "So that's a yes."

"Yeah. Kinda lonely though." She started all what Jin did was just stare at her which find the girl a little weird. "Umm. Hello?"

"Oh!" He snapped but in reality he did it on purpose. "Sorry! I just got distracted by the beauty face of yours."

Blushingly looking down, the girl accidentally dropped her fork from the bar counter. She got up from her chair to pick it up while Kim Seokjin put a drug in her drink as quickly as possible then acted like nothing happened when the girl sat back up to her chair.

She lets out a shy giggle as she saw Jin staring at her while she got back to her seat, she lowered her head making Jin let out a chuckle.

"Look at me baby." He said as he placed his thumb and index finger under her chin, lifting her face up to him making him chuckle again. "So shall we finish this before we head our way to my place?"

"Sure." She agreed, they both clinked their glass and as Jin finished his drink, he snapped his fingers in the air and stood up from his seat.

He didn't heard any 'thud' behind him, meaning the boys had caught her before even falling on the floor.

He let out a smirk as he walked towards the entrance door and exited the club house.

His work here is done.