J E O N • J U N G K O O K

"Hello!"

"Nice to meet you!"

"I'm happy to see you!"

"Whoa man! That's so cool!"

"How's your day?"

That's all what Jeon Jungkook had said throughout the night. He kept catching up with his fellow gang men and talked about things they wanted to do.

"So Jeon Jungkook. You know Bangtan Sonyeondan? Well. We're after their Suga. We want someone who's very experience in hacking to let us rise even more." The gang member leader let out a chuckle, as well as his other members. Jeon Jungkook tried kept it cool, like he always do, and nodded in unerstood.

"Want Suga? I think there's a lot of ways to get him." He lied in a very convincing way, in which the rival gang believed. "But anyways, it was nice catching up with you guys. I guess I'll catch up with you soon again!"

Once he got home, he rushed to the office where their boss is at, then there he was. Facing the window with his chair turned around.

"Any news?" Kim Namjoon stated as he turned around. He saw Jeon Jungkook standing in front of him, panting from running.

"Yes Hyung. Another gang are on our tail, they want to take Yoongi hyung with them." He answered right away, making Kim Namjoon let out a smirk.

"Nice work Jeon Jungkook. Let's get rid of them"

Jeon Jungkook left the office with a smirk plastered on his face.

He has done it again.