Chapter 13.

"Relax your mind dear." Grandmother tells me.

I sigh, doing so.

" I'm letting you through my thoughts and vision. Are you ready?"

" Yes."

" Alright, but I must warn you, it might take up some of your energy, seeing as you're still healing."

Energy is transferred from her palms into mine, a wave of some sort, swimming through my veins in exploration. My insides feel much warmer, as I become more and more aware of my inner, than my surroundings.

I'm entering my safe zone, my safe place, and it's hard to imagine leaving such tranquility. Only things being done with my grandmother, do they become a success. I don't mean to talk down on myself, but the easy access being done right now, proves just how much I need my grandmother, how much I need to learn.

The more time passes, the more I'm relaxed, and I find myself doing things on my own with no assistance.

Grandmother traces her fingers along my veins, this action creates a tingly sensation to happen.

This sensation runs throughout my body, giving what I behold, some rest, and not be too conflicted. My senses are sharpened and the all familiar feeling of power, overtakes me. The great influence of my nana's presence.

My blank surroundings suddenly brighten up for a minute, until the brightness fades away, and I'm taken into another location. It's a deserted location, where granny and I sit cross-legged on a rug, looking ahead at the deserted place, with no direction.

I tilt my head her way, opening my mouth to question her on where we are, but she gestures ahead instead.

Following her gaze, I see a faded, female figure, in a long white dress, walking past us. Looking closely I realize that the female is indeed me. The other me walks on a distance but not too far, pausing after a few minutes and falling down to her knees. I realize that her gaze is concentrated on something else, and the more time passes, the dry and cracked ground slowly changes, grass growing from the ground.

I rise to my own feet, leaving my grandmother to go join the other me, drawing closer, but still remaining behind her. I blink a few times when a mirror appears in front of my other self, and in that mirror, sits a white wolf on its butt, facing my other self.

I watch with interest, staring at the mirror, like it'll show me something else besides the white spirit wolf. Settling down on my knees besides my other self, she starts to fade away slowly but surely, until she's no more and I, remain.

I glance over my shoulder, expecting to see my grandmother when I realize that I'm left all alone now. I look ahead in the mirror once again, this time the spirit wolf stares straight at me, its eyes connect to my own. Blue to brown.

For a long time the wolf and I remain like that, till my head becomes fuzzy again, making my eyes to blur a bit. The urge to touch the mirror becomes so strong that all I can do is act upon it, I reach out my hand towards the mirror, my palm resting against the coolness.

A sigh escapes my lips as if in relief. The wolf too leans forward, the mirror transitioning into some form of liquidy movement, that neither I can explain. The wolf's head is then able to enter through, I close my eyes and hang my head low, submission befalling me.

Warm breath fans my face, before being replaced by the softest of fur, the fur tickles my forehead, as skin to skin, connects. It has just rested its forehead against my own.