part 59

... i never saw so many men with guns in their hands, after the gun shotbi heard a scream of Hazel.

She got the bullet in her shoulder. She is loosing lot of blood. As the ambulance driver, myself and Hazel entered the ambulance and started the ride i called the police again as i saw so many people with guns.

Driver drove the vehicle very fast and safe at the same time. I did not see the officer again as i am in the hurry to get out of that place.

We entered the city and i am so scared to see the scene in front of me. The two important people in my life are fighting for life.

We all rushed both if them to the hospital. I called Mary for some security. She arranged immediately.

I gave a list of things to do for Mary.

Hazel is taken into the operation theater. I think Mr. Willims will be fine. Doctor rushed to me. Miss. Ruby he has few bullets in his body too.

What??

Mr. Willims is taken into the operation theater too.

Oh my god is this for real. I dont know what to do now. I called kelly and told her everything.

Kelly reached hospital uin ten minutes. She sat beside me.

I ...

I am so unlucky.

Stay calm everything will be fine.

I dont know kelly am so scared to loose any one. I am so scared i cried on her shoulder.

Police came after some time. They took my statement and complaint against Mr. Willims family.

Mary came after police left. I changed my clothes. I kept my old ones in the bag.

Where is Mr. Willims? Madam

He is in operation theater.

God please help Mr. Willims and Hazel from this situation. Please help me god please. I begged god.

After a long waiting doctor came out and said Hazel is fine but she is unconscious.

I am still eagerly waiting for Mr. Willims.
.
.
.
.
Finally doctor came with a file in his hand. How is Mr... i am cut off by the doctor.. he is in serious condition he is unstable. He had seven bullets in his body with huge blood loss.

His body is been beaten and he has multiple fractures in his body.

Chances of his life are fifty percent.

I cried bitterly knowing what happened. I am helpless.

I am so tired since my childhood. I found someone who is really in love with me but now he is fighting with death.

My eyes are swollen and red. I became so lifeless. I never left the hospital. I just sat there and prayed god to help with Mr. Willims health.

I dont know what to do other than that.