Vongola Decimo

"Sawada...Tsunayoshi...?" Giotto mumbled. Tsuna rolled his eyes. This was definitely not the time to be messing around with your ancestor. "Who on earth are you, Sawada Tsunayoshi? Why do you possess Sky Flames, why do you look like me? Why are your Sky Flames so pure?"

  Tsuna gulped. "I'm sorry, Primo, but you'll have to figure those things out yourself for now, cuz I'm a bit busy now..."

  "Is this the time to be looking away?"

  Tsuna snapped his head back to see Akuhei, his face covered in blood, his eyes showing nothing but hatred, malice, killing intent. With a sound of ripping flesh, a gash plastered itself on Tsuna's arm, courtesy of a small dagger.

  "Juudaime!!!"

  Tsuna crouched down, and looked up to find Akuhei missing. He 'tch'ed and stood up, with blood trickling down his hand.

  "Y'know, Hayato, would it be funny if Reborn suddenly appeared from nowhere?" he asked. Hayato was busy inspecting the gash but looked up anyway. "Maybe."

  "Can't pray for your damn home tutor now, Decimo~!!"

"Damn it, shut up for a while!! DId he go insane or something???"

"I'm pretty sure he did, Tenth!!!"

"You didn't need to answer that!!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Tsunayoshi! Good news!"

  Everyone, including Akuhei turned to see the one who intruded with an overly chippy voice. "Talbot-san?"

  "I've managed to finish the machine!! I haven't tried it out though!!!"

"Are you sure you won't send us another 400 years back to the past???"

"I'm sure!!! I think"

"I HEARD THE 'I THINK'!!!!"

"Hahaha!! Don't worry! I'm confident it'll work fine enough!!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD YOU AND REBORN ARE RELATED!!!!!!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Anyway, hurry up and finish off Akuhei so I can get it working!!" Talbot yelled.

"Talbot, what's the meaning of this? Tsunayoshi, who is he really?" Giotto demanded.

Talbot laughed. "Well, you'll have to ask him yourself!"

  The wicked chuckle of Akuhei resounded through the air, accompanied by shrill sounds of metal against metal, flame against flame. "Well, Primo~"

"Do you want me to tell you~?"

Tsuna and Hayato gulped.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Hey Vongola Primo~~" Akuhei called. Giotto looked at him. "Shall I tell you who Sawada Tsunayoshi really is?"

Giotto gulped. He could deny that he wanted to know, but his Hyper Intuition told him he shouldn't know.

"Either way, I'll be telling you~"

Akuhei's blade was deflected away.

"Akuhei, damn you, it seems like the same blood runs through the family, eh? You're lucky Mukuro isn't here right now, or you would've been dead by now, as you bear the same blood as the wicked Estraneo."

"Well well, Decimo, let's not talk about your Mist Guardian which my family happily experimented on quite some time ago. Let's have a beautiful Decimo-to-Decimo fight, shall we?"

"Game's on, Estraneo Decimo, Akuhei."

"Well then here I come, Vongola Decimo!!!"