6 | Family Issues

Word Count : 862

( Your P.O.V. )

A giggle escaped from my lips as Zendaya excitedly clasps her hands together and grinned widely, "Holy shit, girl! I bet you were dreaming about him last night!"

My face heated up and I covered it with my hands in embarrassment, "N-No, I did not! I'm not one of the people who develop a crush easily!" I lied and pouted, but the three of them can see through me and smirk.

Tom chuckled, "Stop lying, potato! I mean I can't blame you, he does look attractive." He said and continued his job, flipping the pancakes by the pan itself.

I huffed and Danielle decided to butt in, "Don't you dare even think that Sebastian Stan will take interest in you. Look at you! You don't look like someone that goes out with a rich guy, unlike me- Hey!" Zendaya pulled some of Danielle's locks to stop her bitchiness and rolled her eyes, "Shut up, man. Just go stick with your sugar daddy."

She scoffed and walked away, not wanting to start a fight with her. Zen snickered and rest her arm on the window, "Is he like some other guys? Did he try something on you, though?" She asked, her voice went into a concern one and hope that nothing happened.

I shake my head 'No' and gave her a reassuring smile, "No worries, guys! He seems like a nice guy and charming, I must say." I replied and the bell made a sound, meaning the food is ready to serve. I put them all in my tray and headed towards the customers, putting their meals on the table.

The front door opened, hitting the small bell above it and another customer entered, 'I'll just let Zendaya handle it.' I thought and went back to the window, seeing Zendaya and the two boys staring at something in shock but I didn't bother, probably saw a pink car passing by, "Hey, Zen. I'm just going to pee, I'll be back in a few seconds." I set my tray down and entered the kitchen, going to the connected comfort room.

I sighed in relief as I washed my hands and exited the kitchen, going back to the dining area and I noticed that the atmosphere got a little quiet, something must've happened. Usually, this diner consists of different customers. There are quiet ones, noisy, and neutral ones. Zendaya then went beside me and nudged me with her elbow and her eyes are moving from right to its original position, pointing at something.

I looked at her in confusion and followed her direction, my eyes immediately wide open and I covered my mouth with my hand to prevent myself from screaming. I couldn't move until Zen gave me my tray and a menu for the customer, "(Y/N), you should've told us that he will come here!" She whisper-yelled and her hands turned into fists.

"H-He didn't tell me anything about coming here!" I nervously defended and gripped the plastic tray, staring at him and he's wearing his shades and on his phone, typing something and hasn't noticed me yet, which is a good thing until my phone buzzed on my pocket. Shit!

I quickly grabbed my phone and opened it, seeing the text on the lock screen and it's from him.

Where the hell are you?!

I gulped and put it back, taking a deep breath and preparing myself to talk to him again. I hesitantly approached him and tried not to hide, "H-Hello, welcome to Dine With Us. W-What do you want today?"

"Don't play dumb with me, niece." His scary voice startled me and I'm having a hard time composing myself, "Where's my money?"

I lowered my head in fear and sighed, "I-I don't have it yet, alright? I haven't saved enough for you- ah!"

His fists slammed on the table, grabbing the attention of the other customers and sending him dirty looks, but he doesn't give a fuck right now, "I've been waiting for months for that money! You have to give something in return for saving your mother!" He exclaimed and stood up, his tall and scary figure frightened the hell out of me.

"Hey, hey! Calm down, will ya?!" Harrison stood in between us and covered me, protecting me from my asshole uncle, "You're causing a scene here, I would like you to leave the diner, sir, right now."

He frowned and I can see his eyes through his cheap shades averted to mine, "I'm not done with you yet, bitch." He bumped Harrison's shoulder and it made him stumble, but Zendaya was there to help both of us, making sure there were no injuries.

•~•~₩~•~•

I sighed as I counted the money and separating it for my mom and my uncle. Of course, my mom has more amount of money than her asshole brother, she deserves it

'I need to save more and then I'm able to finally give it to him.' I put them back in a large box and slide it under the bed. A buzz from my phone erupted my thoughts and I read the username:

Sebastian Stan