L E E • J A E R I N

Jae Rin Lee walked to the girl and held her hair back tightly, "Now. Tell me, who are you with."

"No one. No one! I'm just by myself. I promise!"

Jae Rin let out a smirk, "Do you really think I believe in that? Say hello to the other side"

Jae Rin put a black bag over the girl's head and dragged her out of the area. "Quit moving!"

The girl obeyed as she whimpered. Jae Rin had brought the girl inside in a sneaky way to get rid of being seen by anyone.

"Now. As you may know, Boss Lee has a daughter—"

"Try to make a noise, I'm going to murder you here" She threatened to the girl that she as still holding making her let out a whimper.

She led her way, up the stairs, carefully. As the event is ongoing, Jae Rin knows she has to hide the girl.

After some few secret ways to lead upstairs, she finally got to her bedroom. Locking the doors behind her as she let the girl fall hard on the floor.

Jae Rin smirked as she grabbed the girl by her arm and sat her down harshly in a wooden chair making her flinch and whimper in pain, Jae Rin tied her up tightly and the girl didn't stop crying for help.

"Shut up and Don't you even try to move an inch!" Jae Rin's yell echoed through the hallways and made the gang member flinch at her voice.

She changed her outfit to a black sleeveless shirt and a leather jacket to go along with her black high waisted skirt running that are alined with her thighs that are covered with black stockings. She put on her black heels and her black fedora hat with a white ribbon band around.

"She learned how to hold a gun at a very young age"

Jae Rin cocked her gun pistol and put it underneath her skirt in her garter holster and put two knives at her other leg.

"She knows that feelings are not compatible!"

She looked at herself one last time at the mirror and turned her heel around, looking at the girl at tied up on a chair - with a smirk on her face as she closed the door.

"Lastly, she knows how to fight!"

Jae Rin walked her way down the stairs and behind the curtain, where she will be revealed sooner or later.

She took a breathe in, and out.

It's time.

"Everyone! Please welcome! The Daughter of the Lee Gang! Mafia Princess: Lee Jae Rin!"