22

"Isabella, honey finally you came." Mama Rein hugged me tight and started crying.

"Mama Rein please hold yourself."  I rubbed her back to calm her down. " Everything will be fine. Nothing will happen to Xavier." I sobbed.

"You are the biggest pillar in Xavier's life honey, when you left Xavier was devastated. Now you have come please don't leave his side. Do this favor to this unfortunate mother honey, please." She cried hysterically.

"Mama I promise I won't leave Xavier ever again."

Just then the doctor exited from ICU approaching papa Renold. "Mr. Hunt we have successfully operated your son but we have to observe him for next twenty-four hours if any difficulties occurs in health. It is best if he wakes up sooner. This twenty-four hour is really crucial for his life." He patted his shoulder and took his leave.

I looked at his fragile body through the glass. The Xavier which used to be powerful was no longer seen in between all the wires and life support system. It was as if I was seeing different person. He had bandage on his head and his hands. His closed eyes stinged me hard. 

My Xavier used to be the lion but all I was seeing was one broken man. What have I done to him? Please do not let anything happen to Xavier for my mistake.

"Isabella, daughter please sit down you must tired." Papa Renold requested.

I shook my head. "Later." I stick again the glass.

Six hours had passed but Xavier had not opened his eyes. I was pacing right and left and praying but with every passing seconds my heart was deteriorating. Nurses were measuring his vitals every hour but why was it taking so much time to open his eyes?

'Please Xavier you are making everyone worried please open your eyes. Didn't you want me to come. Look I have come to you. To stay by your side. Please let me correct my mistake and give me another chance to live with you. I promise I will never think of even leaving you. See your Bela is requesting you. Please wake up. I have to tell you in person how much I love you. Even Alexia has accepted our love. You are one hard headed person and get what you want. Please come back to me. I need you Xavier. Everyone needs you here. I ... I love you.' I recited with in myself hoping he could here my heart out.

Suddenly nurses rush towards his bed. I could see Xavier moving his fingers and his eyelid flicker. 

"Xavier." I whispered.

"Xavier." I whispered again.

He finally opened his eyes and looked straight to me. 'Bela' He mouthed.

"Bela." His voice came more clearer this time.

He instantly got out of his bed and marched toward the glass touching where I rested my hand. He leaned his forehead to mine. I could feel his tears flowing slowly and yet he managed to chuckle. "Come here." He motioned making me run toward him and this time I won't leave his site, ever.

I am extremely sorry for the late update but I had my exam today and I had to prepare for it. Hope you enjoy reading. Xavier and Isabella have already come across half way of their path with lots of difficulty hope you will stick with them till the end. <3 <3