89

Yoongi's POV

"Yo-you...". I shook my head. "You really think I wanted you?". Morton asked. "How charming". Morton laughs. "You were just bait Yoongi nothing more". Morton said. "Bait? What the hell are you talking about?". I asked. "Your right, what am I talking about, you were the hook while Jimin was the bait". Morton said.

"You see Yoongi". Morton stands up and I started freaking out. "All of this... Is your fault". He said. "How?". I hissed. "Well... You remember that jewel you found?". Morton asked. "I do... Its Jimin's now". I told him. "You heard a voice right? Well...". Morton points to his self. "That was me". Morton lets out a little chuckled.

I felt so damn humiliated. "And you all did the rest for me". Morton says poking Jungkook with his cane. "All Jimin had to do was be near the stone, staff and that jewel so he can...". He stops and looks at me. "You know about his tattoos don't you?". He asked. "I do". I replied. "How much do you know?". Morton stares at me.

"I know they change". I told him. "Mmm... So nothing". Morton shook his head. "Jimin's powers comes from his tattoos". He said. "And your telling me this why?". I asked. "As I was saying before, if Jimin is near the stone, staff and jewel it makes what I call a ill omen". He said. "Ill omen?". I repeated. "He's powers are gone". Morton said.

"Wh-what?". I said stunned. "Hey, don't be sad... remember you all did this". Morton said. "All I did was seat back and watch you all help me out". Morton goes to the bar and pours his self a drink. "You know... This is why your dads kept y'all apart". Morton says looking at me. "Eh?". I was even more confused.

"Jimin's dad knew you will bring him bad luck without you knowing".  Morton saying taking a sip of his drink. "He told your dad and he agreed to make sure you two will never see each other because they knew that I will come after Jimin". Morton said. "But that didn't work because of a little spell". He said.

"Spell?". I said. "Oh yes, see your mother, bless her slutty heart". He paused then continued. "When you were born... I knew you will help me get Jimin eventually... So I paid you a visit in the hospital and put a tracking spell on you, what I didn't expect was you two moving all the damn time". Morton growls. "You asshole!". I shouted. "Who isn't". He shrugged.

I wanted to attacked but I remember him saying that Jimin didn't have his powers. "Where's Jimin?". I asked coldly. "Oh, he's sleeping, I was waiting for you all to arrive so I can take him right from under y'all noses". He laughed. "I won't let you!". I yelled. "And your going to do what? Hmm?". Morton smirked. "I can sense your powers boy, they ain't shit".

"Your obsession with Jimin clouded your mind". I said smugly. "Oh?". Morton raised a brow. "You see, I'm a C...". "Chy, yes I know". Morton said. "Wanna know something?". He asked.

"So am I".