The new students (EDITED)

FanFiction

NaLu-Chapter 1 : The new students…

Hey guys ^.^ =D So this is the first story I’m writing…So please go easy on me <3 First of all SORRY for the bad English =( I’m doing my best!....So this story it’s about NaLu!!! =D This story talks about a boy named Natsu and a girl named Lucy,and of course the Fairy Tail guild…Natsu is a member of the Fairy Tail guild,his mission is to find new strong members for the guild(and of course a strong partner-team).So he is going to visit a H-School as a student. Then he’s going to meet a special girl, named Lucy who is not going to be only his Nakama(Best-Friend) BUT also…and here the story begins <3 (Ah all sow NaLu Its my favorite couple <3) AAAAnnyywaayyyy here’s the first chapter enjoy!!! <3 ^.^

(Couples: NaLu,Gruvia,GaLe)

(Hey guys could't delete the upper part sr >_< This is updated cause i change the wai i write please enjoy! and sorry for the bad grammar >< *bows 2284848721 times* Enjoooy^0^ <3)

Lucys POV

As always is a normal day, so boring!...I woke up in the morning and walked to school with my best friends, Levy-chan and Juvia. When we arrived to school Sensei had something to tell us. He said two new students are coming to our class!

After some minutes  two handsome boys came in.

The first one was muscular, with black hair…and for a reason he wasn’t wearing a shirt! When I saw Juvia she was completely starring at him with big hearts for eyes?! When he saw Juvia staring at him he freaked out! And… Oh gosh Juvia feinted! Haha poor Juvia…

Ah! The second one it’s a…huh? A pink hair boy ? ~how cute <3~ At first I laugh but then I actually start thinking…

"Those are the new students of the class… please guys introduce yourself~" said Sensei smiling.

"Hi, I’m Gray Fullbuster nice to meet you." Said the dark blue/black haired boy. *(siriusly what colur is Grays hai?)

*~Juvia woke up~*

"Hi everyone I’m Natsu, Natsu Dragneel! Nice to meet you! =D ~big smile~"( T^T <3) said the pink haired boy<3

I woke up from my thoughts and without noticing it I was completely staring at him with a stupid smile on my face! @!...

Oh no our eyes met!!!AND NOW WHAT?!

Natsus POV

When I introduce myself and smile there was a weird blue hair girl that was… well in kind of a way starring at the freaking striper beside me! And then I saw that blond hair girl starring at me?... Well all the class was looking but she was completely starring!... and with a weird face.(O.o) When our eyes met she freaked out … how funny , but then I just smiled then she blushed?, and then she smiled back (<3) ~with a beautiful smile~

Lucys POV

"So who’s going to guide th-" Sensei said but imendiatlly got cut by~

"JUVIA WILL! JUVIA WILL!" (HAHAXD) Juvia jumped from her sitt rising a hand in exitment.

"Okaayyy… someon-"

"Lucy-sama will come with Juvia too!" Juvia sa- "Wait! Wha-!" i said freaking out!

"Come on Lucy-sama please! Levy-sama will come too ~whisper ~~Lucy-sama help Juvia or Lucy-sama be Juvias Love-rival!~ (;P)" Juvia said with a weird but scary experion on the end~

"I’m sorry girls but today I can’t I have school activities to do." she winked to me and Juvia and smile, Juvia was fired up and I was confused! "Wait the-"

" Okaayyy~then only Juvia and Lucy-sama!" Juvia continue. "But-"

"Okay then! Boys the girls will show you our school~, now take a sit class is starting!" Sensei smiled. 

Oh gosh stupid Juvia and Levy-chan! (XD) "Aaaaah~" I singhed.

I sit on the corner to the window(down) i love looking outside, Levy-chan sits in front of me and Juvia beside me. Natsu and Grey sit really close to us… (Grey beside of Juvia and Natsu somehow beside of Levy)

"So are you girls going to show us the scool?" The boy now knowed as Natsu said. "I think so …" i said singhing again.

"Okay then, Hi I’m Natsu, Natsu Dragneel,nice to meet you Blondie !" He grinned. (>///<) "OH! I’m sorry … I’m Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia, nice to meet you too Natsu !" i greeded quiklly embarassed. (XD <3) "Oh… And this is J-"

"Grey-sammaaa~" "…uvia? ahahaha~" I sweatdropped to my friends weird movements. 

"H-E-L-P!" The boy knowed as Gray said trying to breath.(You know the wai Juvia hugs Gray XD)

"Oh, Juviaaa~" i said sweatdropping again.

"Hey SNOWFLEAK! It looks like you’ve got a new friend there! HAHA!" Natsu yelled/said laughting. "Shut up Flame-brain! Oh!..."

"Huh? Snowfleak? Flame-brain?...ha-ha Funny nicknames guys ha-ha!" i laughed still a little bitt comfused.

"Well…" "Emm…" Natsu and Gray said rubbing the back of theyr heads. I think they're feelling unesay for a reason....did i said something strange? 

                                   “DIN-DON”

"Class is over, have a nice trip! *(Itedashai!)*" Said Sensei hapilly.

*(WARNING!!! Remember this school is normal no magic's being used.Tha's why the nicknames sounded weird to Lucy ^.<)

Grays POV

Oh geez just in time! That stupid Flame-moron was ready to say something! .... I just hope they didn’t notice anything!

Natsus POV

"Okey guys, let’s go!" I cheered hapilly a little sight of relef.Just hope they didn't noticed something!~

Yeaahh!!!!^.^ I can’t believe I finely finish my first chapter!<3 ~.~ T^T Thank you so match for reading my story itsreally helping me continuing to write <3 Oh and if the next chapter will be a little late… I’m really sorry but school is like hell! And I don’t have to match time =( AAAAAnywaayyy thank you again see you on the next chapter =D Oh and please comment ! ^.~

(It's weird to read this again XD after editting XP Hope the edit made it better >< Please comment what you think it really makes me happy knowing you like my story<3 :'3)