Aarmau [2]

"Don't worry I wont say anything."

I stared at the screen and let out a sigh of relief. So he wasn't a bad guy.

"You guys run along and find someone else it seems she doesn't speak any english let me deal with her." Aaron said taking my phone from my hand.

I blinked a few times staring at the other guys in front of me in confusion and they seemed to be pretty annoyed.

"Ah shit alright lets go shes all yours." They began to walk away and when they did he handed me back my phone.

"Sorry about them." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"Its fine don't worry about it." I said putting my phone down beside me.

"They seem to think they can go for every pretty girl they come across better stay away from them." He said laughing slightly.

My face turned a slight pink and I looked over at the wall.

"So then why aren't you like them?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"Ohhh you mean a perverted weirdo, yea I am." That caught me off guard causing me to fall onto the porch.

"Uh what."

He began to laugh a bit and then rubbed the back of his head.

"Im not as bad as them though I don't just go doing that sort of stuff to random ladies."

I nodded my head and then raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Anyways I should probably get going." He said getting up off his knees.

He looked over for at me one last time and giving a wink he walked off. I stared at him in surprise and then picked up my phone. Putting it in my shirt I got up off the ground. I quickly hurried back inside and locked the door behind me.

Looks like I wouldn't be going back outside till the sky was dark. I hurried back over to the couch and stretching out my arms I decided to take a little nap till then.

~

The time passed by as I stared out the window. It was finally time to go and search for those books.

I got up off the couch and leaving the house I closed the door behind me. I looked across the street and noticed there was a light on inside of the houses. I hurried towards them putting a hood over my head and slowly bent down to hide beneath the windows. I couldn't be spotted otherwise I'd never get what I was after. I took my phone from my pocket and holding it in front of me I used the phone to look inside. I could see a bit of moving around but not too much.

I headed to the back of the building and stood up. I looked into one of the windows and noticed a few book shelves in a hallway further down.

A smirk grew on my face and I looked around the hallway. It looks like no one was around. Getting closer to the window I slowly began to push it open. The houses were still being built so getting in wouldn't be that hard.

Stepping inside of the house I began to tip toe down the hallway. As I made my way towards the books I began to hear noises in the rooms beside me. A shiver went down my spine as I quickened my pace.

I hurried over to the books as my eyes lit up. I quickly began to take a few books off the shelf.

I heard someone let out a sigh behind me and I froze up. A pair of footsteps began to walk behind me. I dropped a book on the floor as a hand touched my shoulder.

"I didn't expect to see you again." Slowly turning my head back I let out a sigh of relief when noticing who it was.

"Uh Hi." I said laughing nervously.

"What are you doing with my books?" He asked taking one from my hand to look at it.

"Stealing them." I replied.

He stared at me blinking a few times and then pushed me against the shelf.

"Hold on a-"

"If you want my books you have to pay the fee."

"Aaron I-"

"The fee." He mumbled.

One of his hands began to travel up my side and a shiver went up my back. He leaned in closer towards my face and putting one hand on my cheek he held it lightly.

"I thought you didn't do this sort of stuff with random chics?" I grumbled.

"Yes that is correct, only the ones who I like."

He brought his face closer to mine and with that our lips touched. His lips began to move against mine as I grabbed onto his shirt. It began to get rougher but he pushed back for air. I stared at him in utter shock as people began to gather around us. They all started grinning as Aaron had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh I should've mentioned but I'm the one in charge of all those guys you met earlier."

A/N
New Aarmau AU out its called "Nine Lives"