Seven

I can't believe it, 22k readers?!?!??
Thank you guys so much, I really appreciate it!!

______________

Walking out the next morning, Katherine didn't expect to see Rosalie waiting out front in her red convertible. Bella and Katherine exchanges glances.

"See you at school." Bella muttered before making her way towards "her" truck. Katherine hummed, her eyes not wavering from the car. She made her way over almost hesitantly. Upon opening the door, she felt the inviting warmth of the car, instantly getting in to bask in it due to it being chilly that morning.

"Good morning." Rosalie greeted with a light smile.

"Morning." She slumped back into the seat, letting out a small shiver.

"Long night?" The blonde asked, her face showing concern for the brunette besides her. Katherine glances over at her, forcing a quick fake smile before dropping it, exhaling lightly.

"Just didn't get a lot of sleep." Rosalie nodded. Putting the car in drive, Rosalie took off down the street. Katherine instantly gripped the safety handle her heart instantly spiking. As if sensing this, Rosalie slowed down by a lot as she turned on the a main road.

"I'm sorry." Katherine shook her head as she tried to get her heart rate down.

"It's fine. It just scared me for a second there." She nervously chuckled.

The rest of the car ride they sat in silence with the radio playing softly in the background. It wasn't an awkward silence to Katherine's surprise, but she couldn't help but feel a bit jittery. She expected Rosalie to stop talking to her, she didn't think that the she pitched on the same team as her.

Dread filled her once she saw sight of the school building.

Rosalie parked besides a large silver Jeep who belonged to Rosalie's brother Emmett whose a senior like Rosalie. Katherine instantly felt the stares she got, after getting out of the car. She walked around the back with her book bag slung on her shoulder.

"Katherine!" Alice walked over with a smile on her face. Jasper walking besides her..

Katherine offered a small wave.

Alice was there that night too. Suddenly Katherine started feel anxious but as soon as she felt it, it disappeared. She started to relax.

"Hi."

"Alice." Rosalie gave her sister a look. The pixie haired girl just smirked before looking back at the brunette.

"Rosalie and I are going to Seattle Saturday to go shopping, I was wondering if you would like to join us?" Katherine noticed the small glare Rosalie was shooting at her sister.

"Sure." Rosalie looked almost shocked.

"Great! We'll have a lot of fun!" Katherine chuckles.

The first bell rang, signaling the students to get inside. Side by side, Rosalie walked into the school.

"I never took you as a shopper." Rosalie commented.

"I'm not." Katherine sighed. "I don't have any plans, so why not? I've never been to Seattle before, would be a new experience, I guess." Rosalie smiled softly, her eyes flickering between Katherine and her view in front of her.

"Well then we'll just have to make it worth your while." Rosalie stated. Katherine partially smiled, chuckling.

"Can't wait."

-

Hood up and head down Katherine had her earbuds in, listening to some Nirvana song, as she tried to get some sleep during lunch. Kelly was absent that day so she didn't have to worry about being bothered. She felt like death and she knew she looked it to at least she thought she did and she was grateful that the rest didn't bother her when she came into the cafeteria.