Girl to Girl.

"Have you seen the princess?" Paya asked one of the many staff that went through the castle corridors.

"I think I saw her and her knight heading towards her new study... Why do you ask?" The man said, before raising an eyebrow at the young Sheikah.

"N-Nothing!" She stammered, going a deep pink before turning and hurrying off in the other direction, heading towards Zelda's new study.

***

Zelda giggled as soon as the door closed. Before she knew it, her back was pressed up against the wall and Link's hands were firmly on her waist. She moved her hands up along his chest seductively before snaking round his neck and burring themselves into his hair.

Link let their lips brush against each other for a fraction of a second before they were pressed together. They kissed hungrily, finally able to be alone for the first time in absolutely ages. Link's hands roamed her body.

Zelda jumped up and wrapped her legs around Link's waist. He wrapped one arm around her and placed it on the small of her back before placing the other underneath her but. With one swift move, he carried her to the desk.

He swiped at the surface of the desk, making all of its contents fall to the ground before placing her on the desk. His hands went back to roaming her perfect curves while she rang her fingers through his hair.

Link rang his hands along the corset of her dress and started undoing it as fast as he could. When it finally came undone, he threw it to the floor and started to pull off the top half of her outfit, leaving her in her lacey bra.

Link caressed her soft skin right before...

"Zelda?" There was a nock at the door.

Link and Zelda reluctantly pulled apart. Zelda rolled her eyes and sighed with annoyance. Link also rolled his eyes before resting his head on Zelda's shoulder.

"Who is it?" She asked with fake excitement.

"It's Paya, I just wanted to talk..." She said sheepishly.

Zelda pulled on the top half of her dress. Link begrudgingly handed over her corset and helped her to quickly tie it up. Granted, it wasn't very elegant nor was it even the correct way to tie a corset but it was the best he could do in such a short amount of time.

Zelda was about to open the door to let Paya in when she giggled. Link cocked an eyebrow as she came back in front of him and smoothed his scruffy, ruffled hair. Finally, she turned and opened the door so that Paya could come in.

Link discreetly tried to hide all the scrolls and bits that had fallen to the floor by kicking it under the desk with his foot. Paya saw him and couldn't help but blush. But, for the first time, she didn't try to hide her face.

"You wanted to talk?" Zelda eyed her curiously.

"Well, I- yes, Um...." She stammered, looking at Link periodically.

Zelda quickly cottoned on and asked Link to leave them. Link went out cursing under his breath. Zelda had to force herself not to smile at his frustration.

Damn Paya! Link loved Paya, she was his first friend when he had been resurrected. The moment he met her, back in Kakariko Village, he knew they would be friends. She was so innocent and ever so sweet, but she did have a tendency to intrude on things.

"How do I talk to boys?" Paya suddenly blurted out when Link was out of earshot.

"What?" Zelda's eyes widened.

Paya's face went deep red and she hid it inside her hands, "How do I talk to boys?"

"Well..." Zelda herself started to blush as she subconsciously started to tug on the strings of her corset where Link had tied it.

How exactly was she supposed to answer that question? She only really had one boy in her life and that was Link. What should she say?

First of all you want to shut the boy out completely and yell at him constantly. Then you want to hurt his pride. After that you should start to cry all the time and make yourself look weak. You should make him have to put up with you by this time. Tell him you have the same nightmares as him. If he can handle all that, he'll be yours. Come to think of it, Zelda had never been that good with talking to boys...

"Why do you ask?" Zelda tried to change the subject slightly so that she wasn't the focus of the attention.

"Well- I-Um" Paya stammered as she lowered her hands so she could look at Zelda.

"Is there a special someone you want to know better?" Zelda cocked an eyebrow and gave her a sly knowing smirk.

"Well- Yes..." Her face was again Hiden by her hands as her face grew even more red, if that was even possible.

"If it's Link then don't bother, he's mine." Zelda chuckled playfully, already knowing that Paya used to have a massive crush on her knight.

"Zelda, I would never! It's not-" she shook her head violently before Zelda's laughter cut her off.

"Just tell me who it is!" She squealed.

"S-Sidon!" Paya blurted out before she even knew what hit her.

The rest of the afternoon the two girls talked and talked for hours on end. As much as they had fun together, Zelda still felt annoyed about the whole incident earlier. She barely had any alone time with Link and by the Goddesses she couldn't take much more of this, people getting in their way!