64

🖤 liked by renner4real, mingey and 17,579 others

essiemulligan99 thank you Thomas for this potato. Not like I have a enough of them already 😂🧡 🇮🇪
tagged: tomholland2013

view all comments

xxxpeterparkerxxx 🔥🔥

zenslaya TOY STORY!

tomholland2013 I knew you'd like it 😂

harryholland64 I told him no

essiemulligan99 I love it though @harryholland64 do you think they would do a spooderman one?

* * *

Essie laid in the middle of a field bored senseless as the clouds shoved her rolled on by. Since not having much work she had found herself delving into a pit of insanity. She laid in just a bikini top and shorts, the late may sun being somewhat warm in Southern Ireland that day.

With her headphones in blasting ABBA, Essie sing along as she tried to tan, with about two bottles of sun cream lathered on her pale skin which was set to burn but who cares, she was going to hell anyway.

In the distance, she could just about make out the low sounds of the cows mooing in a field further into their land. She should probably have been tending to one of her animals but in that moments she couldn't be bothered. The sun was kissing her skin, and felt light and joyful well, until some ignorant being blocked it and covered her in shade.

"Go away," she groaned keeping her eyes closed.

The ignorance didn't move, instead it looked closer to her. Softly, she felt someone's breath fluttering over her lips before pressing against them. Essie melted into the kiss instantly recognising both the smell and the feeling of their hands on her waist. She leaned up, sitting up and not breaking the kiss, wrapping her arms around their neck.

"Mhmm, I guess I should go because you don't want me," Harry mourned against her lips.

"No!" Essie grabbed hold of his waist and pulled him closer. "Don't go." Harry chuckled and pulled his lips from hers, opening his eyes to be greeted with a pouting Essie. "What are you doing here?" She questioned, still holding him, her touch igniting a thousand sparks inside of his stomach.

"I've missed you and it was your birthday last weekend and as much as I wanted to be there for you on the day, this is the best I could manage. I have an exam on Monday and we'll my next one is in two weeks."

Essie smiled, "aw, you cutie." She cooed, kissing his nose which scrunched up.

"I know am I," he winked, "I arranged it with Fra who asked your parents and they said of course I could. So you have got me for a week, darling."

Essie grinned excitedly, "yay!"

Harry looked his girlfriend up and down. "Also, I very much enjoy what you are wearing right now." Essie wiggled jokingly, causing Harry to fall backwards in an exaggerated sigh. "You've killed me, Esme. Death by sexiness that'll have to go on my headstone."

"Hun, you're ginger you being burned!"

* * *

🖤 liked by harryholland64, tuwaine and 17,420 others

essiemulligan99 it's the weather to drag out the inflatable pool 😏
tagged: Harryholland64

view all comments

caoimheholland she's tagged Harry? Is Harry with her?

Prop_mull gorgeous wee sis ❤️

veronicalodge my eyes have been blessed

amybethmcnulty itty bitty titty committee 🧡❤️

essiemulligan99 love you @amybethmcnulty 😘

slvtherins_ dirty Gryffindor

essiemulligan99 Bite me hoe @slvtherins_

slvtherins_ that's Harry's job

harryholland64 when you said that you had the best way to cool down. I wasn't expecting you to drag a pool out of the shed 😂😂

essiemulligan99 what can I say? I have muscles and a pool what more do you expect?

meme.tuwaine sex?^

essiemullfan I mean I would! Have you seen Essie and Harry? 🔥🔥 @meme.tuwaine