Tear My Soul Out

Fire. That was all I could see. Feel. Everything was burning and I was stuck in my own body, unable to even move.

After about ten minutes of utter suffering, I finally managed to open my eyes to the light of the sun shining right in my face as I forgot to close the curtains the night before.

I closed my eyes again and searched blindly for my blanket, which I must've thrown off my body subconsciously to escape the heat. After I couldn't find it, I lazily tried to get up but then immediately flopped back down onto the bed due to the sharp pain in my head.

Ah fuck. Hangover.

Vague flashbacks came to me from last night. Of low lights and loud music. Sweaty bodies and weird shapes.

I stayed down until I felt a tiny bit better and then got out and staggered to my bathroom, struggling through the headache.

I quickly took some painkillers and aspirin before brushing my teeth.

Least I didn't barf all over like last time.

After taking a much needed shower, I felt much better and less dirtier and I groggily made my way to the kitchen in my moderate two room apartment.

Where the fuck is Lisa?

I opened the door to my best friend's room and saw her sprawled on bed with Jisoo, her girlfriend. If I wasn't feeling so goddamn hungry, I would've stopped and took a picture because of how cute they looked.

I was smiling as I walked in my kitchen.

"Damn, you really live like this, huh?" Came an unfamiliar voice.

I stopped in my tracks and saw a girl standing in the kitchen, rummaging through my fridge.

She straightened up and looked right at me and I gasped.

Her pupils were completely red and slitted. She had a bored, lifeless look in her eyes.

"Wh-who the fuck...."I managed to sputter out.

"Excuse me? Well, that's quite rude. You invite me yourself and don't remember?" The girl said with a lazy drawl.

"I...what....I never...I don't...." I kept staring at her, unable to form a coherent sentence as she looked at me expectantly.

Finally, she rolled her eyes and sighed. Mumbling something about being done with the human race.

"Rosé, right?" She asked.

I don't know why but the way she said my name sent a shiver down my spine.

What the fuck. Could you stop being gay for just one moment, Park Chaeyoung?

"Y-yeah. Why?" I asked.

"Oh gosh. I think you need to sit down for this." She said, making herself at home, sitting on a stool at the island and gesturing for me to sit as well.

I tentatively walked over to her and sat down one stool away.

She noticed this and chuckled, shaking her head.

"I don't bite." She said, grinning, giving me full view of her unusually long canines.

"Not on the first meeting anyway."

Then she winked. And I didn't know whether it was just the after effects of the hangover but I felt myself getting impossibly hot again.

"But anyway. I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. Basically, I'm a demon. You summoned me last night in a drunken haze and now I have to be with you for two months, doing whatever you wish."