Chapter 33

( uh oh, another nsfw chapter? there's a lot of juicy stuff in this.. and important stuff too!! please don't skip this!..
you've been warned;) )

You slowly but consistently pump the whole length of his member with one hand as you tease him with the other, biting your thumb and smirking at an attempt at acting cute.

Am I doing this right?? You wonder to yourself.

Namjoon eagerly licks his lips as he watches you entertain him.
He pushes a strand of hair that had fallen in front of your face behind you ear, "I want you so bad." Namjoon deeply moans under his breath.

"Then take me." You say, getting up from your knees and crawling onto his chest.

Your warm, bare skin on his. You get on his lap and sit there waiting for Namjoon's approval. He rests his hands on your back, his deep brown eyes looking into yours and a light smirk growing on his plump lips. He leans forward and whispers,
"I've been waiting to put my hands all over you for such a long time." His is breath still warm when it hits your ear, ringing through your head, you've been waiting too.

The desperate tone in his voice causes you to bite your lip. "Me too." you say.
His hands slowly slide down your back.

He takes your waist with both hands then uses one hand to carefully place his dick inside of you. Your eyes immediately rolling back as you slowly slide down onto it.

"Are you sure you want to be on top for your first time?" Namjoon asks between breathes when he comes to realization. You take a couple seconds to compose yourself then shake your head. You slowly get up, already feeling weak at the knees.

Namjoon then lies you down on the couch on your back.
He moves another strand of hair off of your face as he kneels in front of you, "You look so pretty." he smiles, you smile back up at him.

"Now are you ready?" he asks sweetly, you giggle then nod.

"I don't think you are." he says with a smirk. He slowly thrusts in and out of you, heavily breathing and letting out quick groan. You grab onto the fabric of the couch and grip it tightly as you jostle back and forth on the couch to the rhythm of his hips.
As Namjoon quickens his pace you move with him, a feeling of lust and adrenaline, a hot rush.
He grabs one of your breasts and fondles it, continuing to repeatedly ram you into the armrest of the couch, but you don't mind.
He moves his hand up your chest and lightly chokes you with his tight grip and veiny hands. You gasp as sexual tension builds.
Soon enough, Namjoon is thrusting in and out of you roughly with a fast pace.

You're a screaming and moaning mess, a slave to his length that is inside of you.
"I want you to moan my name." He growls, you let out a long groan.
"Who's the boss?"
"You!" You yell, throwing your head back in pleasure.
"What's my name?" He tightens his grip around your throat.
"Namjoon!!" You scream as you're reaching your climax. He watches your expression and smirks, he licks his lips and fastens his pace even more, pushing you to the maximum.

You're both moaning incredibly loud, most likely pissing off his neighbours. Nonetheless, neither of you give a shit.

You both reach orgasm at the same time, desperately grasping onto each other with Namjoon's last thrust. You both let out a heavy exhale in unison. Namjoon lays back onto the couch in fatigue and you lie back onto his chest.

"Wasn't that fun, baby?" He asks.
"So fun." You say between heaving breaths, you're both tired and breathing heavily. You sit there for a couple minutes, unwinding, bare on the couch.
Namjoon picks you up off of himself then puts you back on the couch.

"Go pee." He demands, taking off the used condom. "But we used a condom?" you reply, pointng to the item in his hands. "Just go anyways." Namjoon says, looking out for you as always.