Chapter 19

•Nolani•

Calloused fingers tickle my ribs as they travel across the bare skin there. Plump lips wrap around a sensitive nipple and suck the tight bud into a wet mouth. Someone's moaning, I think it's me but I can't tell for sure. I feel like I'm stuck in a tunnel and every little sound around me is echoing, the noise ricocheting off the walls until it's all I can hear. I can hardly breathe I'm so turned on, barely coherent my mind is a jumbled mess as my hormones take over. A hand sweeps down my stomach and inside my panties, a single digit gliding across my sex in a teasing sweep. It dances around my aching clit, circles my entrance but never goes where I need it to. I think I'm begging, pleas flying from my lips like a naughty prayer. Sweat beads across my skin as the tantalizing touches drive me absolutely mad. Finally a finger dips inside me and suddenly I can hear properly.

"Oh god." I gasp as the digit glides in and out so achingly slow.

Yep, that's definitely me moaning.

A set of soft, damp lips trail down my stomach and teeth nip at my skin. The hand leaves my body and I whine in objection at the empty feeling it leaves behind, but then my panties are tugged down my thighs in a feverish haste, hot breath crashes against my sex, and I forget my name.

"Oh!" I scream at the swipe of a velvet tongue across my clit.

A finger reenters me, this time curling inside me, gliding against that sensitive bundle of nerves there and I instantly orgasm. My entire body lights up in a white hot fire that blazes from head to toe. I'm moaning so loud the neighbors have to be able to hear me, thrashing under the unrelenting tongue that's still lashing against my body, completely overwhelmed by every sensation. My overly sensitive clit is sucked into a warm mouth, my back arches off the bed as a scream flies from my lips and I'm coming again. A kaleidoscope of colors bursts behind my eyelids like fireworks lighting the sky on the Fourth of July. My entire body turns to liquid— bone, muscle and skin transformed into water as I sink into the mattress under me.

My eyes pop open, I can barely make out the dark head of hair attached to the male that's in between my legs as my eyes adjust. The only light on is in the en suite but the door is almost shut, allowing only the smallest sliver of light into the room. Amber eyes gleam as he raises his head from my body with a wicked tilt to his lips.

Giovanni.

I scream so loud my ears ring as I fly off the bed in alarm. I land on the floor with a loud thump, panting as I jerk my hand from my sleep shorts just before the door flies open and the real Giovanni runs in the room with a pistol raised and flicks the light on.

I wince at the bright light, my heart hammering so hard in my chest I can hear the blood rushing in my ears. I slump back against the side of the bed, a satiated warmness flowing through my body after two amazing orgasms. With the sight of Giovanni in front of me ice cold drops of mortification tries it's best to freeze the warmth out.

Oh God, I just had a freaking sex dream about Giovanni! What is wrong with my brain?

"What happened!" Giovanni shouts the question, his brow dipping down as he scans the room with a deadly serious gaze.

God, if he knew.

I clutch my chest and take a deep breath, trying to slow my racing heart. "Sorry, bad dream." I reply, my voice rough from sleep.

A bad sex dream and you were the star of the show. More like sex nightmare. I didn't think I could be traumatized after receiving two amazing orgasms but I have to say I definitely am. What is wrong with my brain fantasizing about Giovanni like that, I think I'd rather go back to my dreams of Rafael.