Naming our future

This is set three months later. Also, I picked a name!!! It's super cute I hope you enjoy!!

"Ed, will you come help me please?!" I yelled from our room . "I'm coming love" he said walking down the hall. He walked in and saw me in only a big t-shirt scrambling through our closet. "What is it love?" He said walking up behide me. "I can't find anything to wear!" I said sounding frustrated. He scrambled through our closet and pulled out a white sundress . He looked at me "What about this one? You always look beautiful in this" I smiled a soft genuine smile. Then I looked down and rubbed my belly. "I'm getting so big I dont feel beautiful in anything anymore." Ed walked over to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me up. He pulled me to the full length mirror and turned me around so i could see my self. He came behind me and put his arms around my waist and rubbed my stomach. He leaned down and whispered in my ear "Your the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Don't ever feel like your not beautiful or not good enough. Your not getting big my love. Your carrying our daughter and your body is just making room for her. If people don't see the beauty in that they're insane. Your making life inside of your body. That's absolutely breathtaking!! You will always be stunning to me no matter how much room our baby needs to grow ! You hear me! Now, how bout you find an outfit that you like, and we go shopping for you and our baby girl? How does that sound?" I turned around in his arms and put my head on his shoulder "That sounds lovely!"

Three hours later........

I put away all of the clothes we bought and layed in our bed . Just my little girl and I . I layed there rubbing my stomach and just thinking about different names. Ed walked in and climbed on the bed beside me "What are you thinking about?" He said covering me up with a blanket. "Baby girl names " I said smiling . He put his hand on my stomach and rubbed my stomach. "What do you have in mind?" He asked curiously. "I don't know yet but I love the name Anna" I said looking at him. "Me too" he said smiling . "What about Anna Beth?" I asked . He smiled and said "That's absolutely perfect for our baby girl."
I snuggled into Ed's chest and whispered "Anna Beth Warren" before falling asleep with Ed.

Well we officially have a name Anna Beth Warren!!❤
I kept going through two names for the whole week before deciding on Anna Beth!! I hope you love it as much as I do !!

This was not proof read soooo excuse the mistakes I just wanted to update for you guys!!

Leave me some feed back and Vote please!!
~Brianna 💋