Character Chart - EMBER CORTEZ

Chart Made by - 

Sylvia 

Elijah 

Danielle 

Jessica 

Has been edited Slightly.

NAME - Ember Cortez 

Character Arc - She has a very significant character arc because she goes from being a hero to still be a hero but leaning more towards a villain because, at the beginning of the story, she feels likes she's dangerous and will hurt everyone she meets. But at the end she's confident with her powers and uses them to her advantage.

Physical Attributes/Description - Blonde hair-straight, long, hazel eyes, olive tone complexion, a few freckles on her nose and under eyes, 5ft 8in tall, oval-shaped face. Wears grunge fashion. She is well built and slender. She has some muscle due to being alone and having to fend for herself for so long. She's Hispanic Kind of weak due to malnutrition and living in the streets. Has hazel eyes and tall.     

Habits (Make the Character Memorable) - Chews her nails, raises her eyebrows when hears something surprising, braids her hair when nervous, Walks by herself to cope with things that bother her She is an impulsive liar or forget names easily because she feels it won't matter in the end since she's not trying to make friends. Accidently start a fire when aggravated. She might have anger issues because I feel like fire goes well with anger and because at the end of the story when she realizes she didn't kill her parents and she kills everyone that seems like she has anger issues.

Power & Abilities - Pyrokinesis, good runner/athletic, She is good at cooking since she is alone and still has to eat. She can run fast because she's lightweight And she knows how to steal.

Positive Traits -      diligent, ambitious, intelligent, courageous, determined. Once she sets her mind on something she will do everything to complete it. She is very hardworking and her intentions are always meant for better. After she gets comfortable with herself, she's very confident and believes in herself. Has a strong sense of leadership. And cares a lot about her friends/family.

Negative Traits -  Blunt, impatient...eventually will become egotistical, judgemental, obsessive, practical, spiteful, and unreliable. She can lie a lot just for her own benefit or for only what she thinks is best and has Anger issues, very emotional. 

Goal - To defeat the organization trying to cure them of their powers and help people with powers to be accepted. She wants a better life for people with powers and she is willing to do anything for it even if it means sacrificing a few people or anything in general. Get revenge for the death of her parents and her friend. 

Is He/She successful - They do succeed but she is disliked by many because of how she obtained her goal and she feels empty because of all the damage she's caused and because it didn't bring back her parents or her friend. 

Relationships - Hannah: she, at first, finds her annoying but become close friends

Lee: she Views him as a father figure, is also close to him

A.C.O.R.D - head scientist of organization and leader of the organization that is trying to cure her.

She has very few friends despite getting along with most of her teammates because she'd rather be alone. Hannah and  Leroy are her closest relationships and change her character to be more open. 

Next - Hannah Williams