Warm and safe[Predaking]

Your a hybrid in this btw but still human

Human/(Anything with wings)/Dragon tail...

( ͜ʖ)why am I like this. Anyways enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Numb.

Cold and numb was the only feeling you felt. Being stuck in a cage with giant mechanical beings studying your anatomy and behavior. Shockwave was studying your anatomy and Soundwave was studying your behavior.  But they barely took care of you. Shockwave was more focused on project Predicon. And when the new Predicon came on board. It was different. Starscream took care of the beast and Shockwave focused more on you.

You shivered and whimpered. You moved your wings around your body and wrapped your tail around your waist. Trying to keep warm. The door of the lab opened, you looked up to see the one eye decepticon. He walked to his computer, and started to type. He stopped and looked at you

"(Y/n)" Shockwave said coolly

"Y-Yes?"

"You are coming with me to meet the Predicon." he walked to your cage

"Are you su-" he grabbed you by the tail gently and you got lifted out of the cage.

You crossed your arms and huffed. It was uncomfortable sometimes when he did. But you didn't mind after a while. Your wings were sore so you stretched them out.

"Do not try to get away. It is illogical"

"I wasn't planning on it"

You both reached the flight deck and you shivered. Being high in the air with thin clothes wasn't the best. Shockwave adjusted his hand so you were in his palm. You wrapped your wings around your body to keep you warm. You looked up and saw a dragon. A metal dragon. You guessed it was the Predicon. You unwrapped your wings from around you.

"Woah" you mumbled

The Predicon looked up and saw you. It slowly walked over to you and Shockwave. It starred at you with its yellow optics.

"This is Predaking"

He got closer to your frame. Mandible in reach. You backed up a bit. You wrapped your tail around your leg. And pressed your wings to your back. The metal dragon huffed. Smoke coming out of his snout. He got close. You covered your head with your hands thinking he was going to eat you. But instead he sniffed you and cooed.

"It seems he has a liking for you" Shockwave noted

"Y-Yea, look l-like it" You squeaked. Then Predaking opened his maw a little and reached for your frame. You stumbled back but he caught you and was holding you like a kitten and their mother. He was holding you by the wings. You lifted your legs and your tail was hanging down. Shockwave just starred, he took out his datapad and started to take notes.

"S-Shockwave!?" You called out.

He ignored you and Predaking started to walk to his kennel, you started to shake, Predaking whined noticing that you were shaking. He got to his kennel and set you down gently. You stumbled back and fell on your back, you started to hyperventilate.

"D-D-Don't eat m-me" you yelled then covered your head

He cocked his head sideways. Confused, he walked around your frame and sat down. He curled his body around yours and he used his tail to wrap around your body. Not to tight. You uncovered your head when you felt metal wrapped around you. You looked over and saw Predaking's tail was around you. He hummed and brought you closer to his neck. When the metal touches your back it felt warm. You jumped a little when your skin made contact with the metal. But then you relaxed and started to snuggle closer. Feeling the warmth. He made a sound with his throat making it rumble. Soon you fell asleep and so did he

__________Next day____________

You woke up to the sound of pedesteps. And yelling. Starscream walked into the room.

"Predaking!" He screeched.

He shifted and you heard him growl. Feeling the vibrations.

"Unwrap yourself and give me that...Human!" He spat.

Predaking stood up and stood protectively over you, you stood up and ran to the back of his paw. He snarled at Starscream, he stumbled back shock on his face. But then straightened his back strut

"Now" he screamed

Predaking roared, making Starscream fall. He grumbled and stood back up. Predaking snarled again. You pat his paw. He looked down at you and cocked his head. He heard Starscream getting closer and snapped his head towards him. Light started to admit from him chest, then his throat to his mouth. He spit out fire at Starscream. He ran full speed back into the nemesis. He looked down at you again, mandible and his snout in reach. You reached your hands out hesitantly, the rubbed his snout. He started to coo.

The nemesis started to shake, and turn. You balanced yourself with your wings. Spreading them out fully. Your tail swished voraciously. Predaking stood fully, scanning the area. Shots were heard in the distance, yelling and metal against metal. You shivered and Got closer to Predaking's body. The flight deck door flung upon. Showing a bulky mech, red and blue, with a face mask over his intake. He aimed his gun towards Predaking. He hissed then growled at the mech. The mech looked and saw you. His optics widened. Predaking stomped his paw in front of you out of sight of the unfamiliar mech, then pushed you with his tail. You Ignored his command and ran to his paws, gripping on them tightly. The blue and red mech transformed his gun into a hand. Making Predaking growl at the sudden movement.

"I mean no harm to you." The mech said. Voice deep. Predaking bared his teeth, and snarled, his body hovering over you. Protecting you. The mech put his hands up.

"Er....Human," he spoke "Have they done anything to you" still starring at Predaking

"N-n-no" You squeaked "h-he has b-been protecting m-me" tail swishing and making thumping noises on the metal floor. Wings squished up to your back. The mech sighed and back up slowly towards the door. He knew he couldn't take on Predaking himself, and Predaking knew that. He Turned around and ran, Predaking roared in victory. You smiled, Predaking looked down at you and cooed. He brought his snout close to your face. He opened his maw and grabbed you by the wings. You yelped in surprise. Predaking kept scanning the area, making sure there was no Autobot, or certain decepticons anywhere.

He placed you down in the middle of his kennel. His body wrapped around yours. You snuggled closer to his neck, feeling the heat radiating off of it. His tail wrapped around your body gently and not tight. You placed your tail on his. Making his twitch for a second, and wrapped yours around his. You stretched you wings and then covered yourself with them. He yawned and so did you. You pressed yourself to his neck, feeling it rumble.

It was warm and safe
Something you haven't felt in a while.

You fell asleep against him. He was protecting you like you are his child.

————————-Bonus———————————

After the Autobots attacked, shockwave ran to the flight deck. Full speed. He slid and crashed into the door. The door opened and shockwave fell on his tanks. Predaking snapped his head up in alert. Then immediately looked at your sleeping form. Your tail and wings twitched at the sudden movement but you we still asleep. Predaking sighed in relief then looked at the one eye scientist. Shockwave looked at predaking's form and saw you wrapped around his tail.

"It would be most logical if you kept her...as your sparkling."

Predaking cooed softly. Shockwave took out his datapad and started to take notes. Predaking looked down again at you. His mandible touched your skin. Making you smile, he whined and laid back down on top of his paws. He moved his tail gently closer to him. So you were next to him.

Warm and safe.

1339 words

A/N- I really like this...I'm trying to find ideas for more stories so this book doesn't go dead.

Also my ex is trying to get back into my life

Begone thot

~A