Pt 4 - Kira Reed

Name - Kira Reed

Physical Attributes - She's short and is around 8 and she is very curious. She has red curly hair always wears a bland t-shirt. Sometimes she can be a prankster, especially with her powers.

Habits - She always has a marker with her because when someone falls asleep because of her she would write on their faces, she would also tease them about being weak because they can't handle their aura. The thought of her fighting someone makes her really excited since she is very hyper.

Powers - Invisibility and has the ability to make anyone fall asleep.

Positive Traits - Kira is a very fast learner and has the dedication to do everything. She is always filled with joy and is always willing to help someone out. Cheers everyone up with her witty banter and her jokes. Very expressive with her emotions.

Flaws - Her cockiness can get to her head a lot which gets in the way of some missions. Can get very nosy with a lot of people using her invisibility powers. Annoys a lot of people which means that she doesn't have a lot of friends. She can also be very stubborn.

Relationships - Kira has a huge crush of Camdyn since they are both extroverted and happy people. Bubbles is always really nice to her and they became really good friends. She sees the mentor as her real father. Her best friend is Blithe and Kira admires her. Bliss annoys her because she talks a lot. Sees Alex as her older brother.