Pt 5 - Blithe Allura

Name - Blithe Allura 

Physical Attributes - Has short shoulder length dark brown hair with bangs that she always wears.Mexican.As short as her sister, also has tan skin with slightly darker brown eyes than her sister. Wears glasses that makes her big eyes even more noticeable. Bliss and Blithe are identical twins but the difference is just the darker eyes. 

Habits - Can't stand Bubbles because she does not like "bubbly" people. She tightens her fists which leave marks on her hand because she digs her nails on her palms. Wears a bracelet with her name on the front and her twins' on the inner side.

Powers - She has the same powers as her sister but also has everlasting memory so she can never forget something once she has seen, heard, or read it.

Positive Traits - She is humble and is great at everything she does. Never gives up, likes to learn new things, and teach others. Is persuasive and quick-witted. Likes to laugh doesn't procrastinate.

Flaws - She is very rude and mean. She doesn't care about what other people think of her. She isn't good with feeling. She has a hard head and hates it when people say she is wrong. Because of her mental ability, she subconsciously believes she is the smartest person in the group making it hard for her to work as a team. She is also not a good listener.

Relationships - Her twin sister is Bliss but they don't have a good relationship because Blithe was shipped off to England when she was 6 by their parents. Bliss was always their parent's favorite twin so she resents her. Kira and Blithe are best friends because they love both to learn. Actually loves everyone in the group but shows tuff love.