Chapter 13: A Guardian Angel hidden in the shadows.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Himyourfriendmeep.

Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a problem with the Garmadon X (Y/N) X Wu ending.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past____

(Y/N) watched as little Morro was trying to show off his new moves to her.

"Hey (Y/N). Watch this!" Morro said as he swung his wooden sword around and let it hit the dummy.

"Neat." (Y/N) said sounding a little bored. "You don't sound impressed?" Morro pouted a little and (Y/N) smiled at him.

"Well, you've shown me that trick at least a couple of dozen times during the last two hours." (Y/N) replied ruffling Morro's dark hair making him giggle at the kindness.

"Oh... Okay, maybe I was going a little overboard. Oops." Morro told her as (Y/N) removed her hand from his soft hair.

"Sorry, I guess that does get boring after a while. What do you want to do now?" Morro asked and watched (Y/N)'s face fall just a little.

"She seems distressed. She probably wants to go back home." Morro thought to himself.

"Except. Going home." Morro quickly ordered in panic, which made (Y/N) laugh a little.

"Well, yeah that is true I want to return to my home but-" (Y/N) answered only to be cut off by Morro. "No, but's."

(Y/N) just laughed finding his pouting very cute. "Come on, train with me." Morro pleaded and (Y/N) sighed giving in to the little boy's request.

"Okay, okay. I'll try it! What's the first thing I have to do?" (Y/N) said humouring him.

"Here, try my sword." Morro declared handing her his wooden weapon and started to explain the basics.

(Y/N) just continued to humour the little boy, she didn't want to tell him she was thoroughly trained in weaponry, and not in a kind way.