➸ 'You bitch'

I hope you enjoy this
i was kind of afraid of writing this
idek y but here you go
❤️

(Warning: Punching/fighting lol)

Once again I'm back at school, but instead I'm actually on time, there's students all around staring at me as if crazy. Woah, I knew someone might have noticed that I was early but not the whole school. Geez.

"Bella come with me please." Mannie rushes up to me and drags me to the bathroom.

"What's wrong Mannie?" I asked worried. She looks at me for a second before replying.

"M-my STUPID brother spread a stupid rumour about you." She says rubbing her head.

"What kind of rumour?" I ask worried. Maybe that's why everyone was looking at me weird.

"Well, I overheard him on the phone to Chad saying that he's only getting close to you because he was going to get you to break up with Leo." Mannie blurts out.

"What? Really? No way. Why?" I ask rambling. I am mad. I thought he was a genuinely nice guy.

"When I confronted him about it he said that Roxy was paying him to. But then he told me if it got out that he did this then he would 'ruin your life'." Mannie says. This makes me lose my chill. Of course Roxy was apart of this. That's it, I'm so done with her trying to mess with my life. Before Mannie can try and calm me I storm out of the bathroom and into the hallway where I see Roxy at her locker.

"You bitch!" I yell at her as I pull her back with her hair. She screams as I slap her.

"Roxy I've warned you time and time again to stay out of my life and yet you keep trying to ruin it." I yell as she cowers on the floor. A crowd forms around us, but yet no one does anything.

"What are you talking about?" She asks through sobs. Wow, surprise! Roxys playing the victim.

"What am I talking about? The fact that you were paying Spencer to try and get Leo and I to break up." I scoff. Once she realises I've found out her act drops. She looks at me and smirks.

"So what if I did? I'm just trying to get Leo to understand that he deserves way better than you." She says standing up, But I push her down again, this time harder.

"Better than me? Whos better than me? Not you, that's for sure you ugly piece of shit." I scoff before walking away. The crowd makes a walkway for me to walk through, obviously knowing not to get on my bad side. I spot Spencer in the back of the crowd. All I do is look at him with disgust.

"You're going to 'ruin me' are you? Good luck with that, you wouldn't dare." I snarl at him. But as I'm walking away, he chuckles.

"Beating up worthless little girls like you isnt my thing." He laughs to his friends. I turn around to him. Curling my fists into a ball. I walk up to him.

"Here, I'll let you have a practice punch, what you gotta do is curl your fist into a ba-" I cut him off by punching him right in the eye. A jolt of adrenaline pumps through me as I realise that I didnt miss! He stumbles back and looks at me, his mood has completely changed from sarcastic to angry.

"I'm gonna kill you." He mutters before walking towards me. I walk back, kind of scared now. He's a lot stronger than me, I didn't think this through, He comes closer and closer and I feel myself back up in the lockers. I block face with my hand ready to get pulverised. But as he's about to lay a fist on me I hear Leo.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her." He yells standing in front of me.

"What are you gonna do?" Spencer says. Before anyone could answer Leo shoves him onto the ground and starts kicking him. He cowers as he gets beaten up by Leo throwing fists. I try pull him off Spencer. But Leo's fixated on beating him up. Some people are cheering and others are yelling for them to stop. But all the commotion ends when the principles voice booms across the halls.

"Bella Martin, Leonardo Dicaprio, Roxy Andrews and Spencer Mastings will all follow me right now!" He yells angrily. I finally pull Leo off Spencer and we walk behind the principle, Roxy and Spencer following behind.

"Ok, you may go, but remember Roxy, if I hear one more complaint about this I will have to suspend you." He says before letting us out. As we leave I smirk at Leo who is already smirking at me.

"I have to go to class now but I'll catch you at lunch." He says before kissing me.

"By the way I thought it was cute when you punched Spencer." He whispers in my ear before leaving. I smile to myself at his words. Is this finally the end of Roxy's torments? I stand there relief overtaking my mind as I return to my class.

I walk around hopelessly looking for Leo around the cafeteria, he's not at the table yet and I wanted to see him. I finally spot him, a bunch of girls crowding around him flirting. As I walk over to him, I hear stupid remarks such as, 'You looked so hot when you punched Spencer' and 'Leo can you date me please?' .
I laugh to myself, all Leo does is smile his charming smile and nod his head not really paying attention to what they're saying. Ladies man much? He spots me and walks over to me and smiles.

"Hey how are you?" I ask him.

"Good, how are you after this morning?" He asks me wrapping one of his arms around my shoulders.

"Couldn't be better. Those girls are really swooning over you aren't they." I laugh to him. He looks at me and laughs.

"That? Nah I'm used to it." He smiles and waves it off.

"Wait till they find out you're a movie star." I say to him smiling. He chuckles. Everyone joins us at the table and everything finally feels normal again.

Sike.

Thank you for reading! If you actually read this I want to thank you😂.
❤️