・゚*。☆Quiet Moments・゚*。☆

Quake:

Quake find a new hobby on checking out hairstyles. He is braiding your hair with the help of YouTube as you just sat still, enjoying how his fingers run over through the locks and he had to them back from the scratch when it turn out messy. The wait is worth though and you fall in love back all over him as he gave his proud smile.

Thunderstorm:

It just a simple stroll around the neighbourhood but doing it with the love of your life make every single steps speacial. Thunder love it the fact that how perfectly your hands fits in his. Interwoven fingers and occasional shoulder brushing as they walk by each other. No words are uttered because a simple look or the slightest change in body language is already a conversation.

Cyclone:

Cyclone find his arms snaking around your waist from behind. You're getting the meals ready and just let him hug you, silently enjoying the hug. You moved to the sink, and he follow. You turn to the fridge and he loyally follows, never letting his arms off. He rest his head on your shoulder inhaling your scent. Sometimes playfully tickling you with his breathe on your neck.

Blaze:

Watching TV together. The volume turned up just enough to hear without dominating the atmosphere. Blaze does absentminded little touches, but isn't disturbing your attention. Long gentle fingers slowly run to your arm until the back of your palm, caressing the finger that hold the ring.

Ice:

The sun hasn't shine up yet as he stirred awake before you. His breathing hushed as he made feather light touches on your face. Brushing your tangled locks away he smiled as you unconsciously curling closer to him. A small happy smile etched on his lips before letting his heavy eye lids to shut. Because even when they in sleep, they're in love.

Thorn:

You were sitting at the balcony, head wonders about as eyes gaze upon the magnificent blue sky. Soon, your vision is blocked by the owner of a pair mellow forest green eyes. He cupped your face, pulling you down to lie your head onto his lap. Both did not dare to break the blissful silence, as the wind make the leafs rustle. You pulled out your hand to caress his cheeks as he slowly pulling down his head before your face. A smile on his lips before they gently met yours.

Solar:

Solar's soft voice is the only thing you heard as you have your full attention of him. You lie your head on his lap as he gently run his fingers through your hair. Absentmindedly you draw circles on his lap, listening silently as his voice slowly fall into a natural rhythm. They're are completely immersed into the story they bringing to life.