Chapter 2: Something New

Gomen ne minna!!! Just school and stuff in my way and stuff! Anyway the next chapter is going to be GaLe cause i love that shipping and stuff :3 I think i say and stuff to much idk!

Fairy Tail is not mine or the character there rightfully from Hiro Mashima. Only this story is mine.

Hope you like this chapter!

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: Something new

----------------------------------------

~~Third persons P.O.V.~~

" I'm very sorry!" Lucy siad apologizing. " Nahhh its ok i wasnt looking. Im Natsu by the way you are?" Said Natsu then asked. "Lucy nice to meet you" She said. Lucy extended her hand and Natsu too. They shaked hands. Suddenly Natsu stomach growled. "You must be hungry, lets go to eat something." Lucy said. "I would recomend the Take Over Cafe" Natsu also said. They got up and started walking to Take Over Cafe.

~~ Natsu's P.O.V ~~

I was walking with Lucy to Take Over Cafe, or how i like to call it Mira's. Why? Because Mirajane will always get me something to eat right away! " We're here!" I said while atmiring the place. " You really like this place dont you?" Lucy said looking at the place. " Well duh i come here all the time!" I said happy. We entered and I saw Mira! "MIRA!!" I shouted. A white haired waitress looked around and then at us. " Natsu!!!" She said and waved hi. Mira came to us. " Soo table for..." "Two" Lucy said trying to be friends with Mira. " Ok!" Said Mira. She led us to a round table with a salt and pepper in the middle and had two chairs. Lucy sat in one chair and i sat in the other. " The usual?" Mira asked. "Aye!" I replied. "And what do you want?" Asked Mira to Lucy with a smile. " Can i have the menu please?" Asked Lucy like in a respond. "Sure!" Mira said and went to get the menu.

~~ Lucy's P.O.V.~~

It was really pretty. The Take Over Cafe is a family style cafe that welcome's child and old. Mirajane was also gorgeous! Her white hair was long and silky. She was very nice! Mirajane went back to our table with a menu. " Here you go!" She said and handed me the menu. " Thanks!" I answered and smiled. She also smiled and she left us. "Soo why were you there?" Natsu asked suddenly. " I ran away from home..." I whispered. Natsu looked surprised and he whispered back : " Sorry...". There was an akward silence between us. Then Mira came back. "Soo have you decided yet?" She asked. "Ohh yeah! I want a Strawberry Milkshake please!" I said.

"Okay~!" Mira said while writing it one her notes. She left and we started talking again. We told each other jokes , we laughed and stuff. People thought that we were a couple and stuff but we rejected that idea. Cause we just meet. "The food is ready!" Said Mira and she placed Natsu's food and my milkshake on the table. " Some Super Spicy Breakfast and a Strawberry Milkshake! Have a nice meal!" Mirajane said with a smile and left. "You like spicy food?" I asked almost laughing. "Yes! Its really good!" He said. Then he raised a piece of sausage from his breakfast and put it in my mouth. "Try it!" He said with an evil smile. I needed air so i just swallow it all. "S-SPICY!!!" I shouted. And i drank my milkshake "mmm delicious..." I thought. Natsu was laughing his butt off. "That was very mean!" I said to him angry. "Sorry.. Sorry!" He said still laughing. I grabbed his cheek and said : "Never do that again ok?" "Y-yes..." Natsu said. I was watching him eat. "Hey..." I whispered. "Yes?" He replied with his mouth full of food. "Can i have your number...." I whispered back with a little pinkish blush on my cheeks. "Sure!" Natsu said swallowing his food. They exchange phone numbers. Suddenly Natsu had a worried face. " Sh*t im late for work! See ya Lucy, Mira!" He said and he left the cafe. " I'll pay" i said to Mira. She nodded and we both went to the cashier. I don't know why but i feel very relaxed with Natsu. This is weird.... I can't think about it... But Natsu voice sounds so familiar....

----------------------------------------