Ch 26: The Flu.

Jennie was sleeping peacefully when she was jerked awake by Jisoo's screaming.

"NO! NO! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PRINTED FOR TOMORROW MORNING AT 9 AM! THIS WHOLE PORTFOLIO IS A MESS! WHO LET ME THINK THIS WAS OKAY!" Jisoo starts hitting her laptop with Jennie's couch pillow.

"Jisoo, what are you doing? It's 2 am. You should be asleep." Jennie rubs her eyes.

"Jennie. Marc Jacobs is going to be watching me present this presentation and if it isn't perfect then my whole career and lifes work wILL BE FLUSHED DOWN THE DRAIN!" Jisoo screams throwing her portfolio. "ILL BE A BIG FAILURE! MY WHOLE LIFE WILL BE WORTHLESS!"

"Jisoo you need sleep and you need it now. Your presentation is perfect and I am 100 percent sure that Marc Jacobs is going to love it as much as I did." Jennie leads her crazed girlfriend to bed. "Everything is going to be perfectly fine." She assures.

•••

Everything was not perfectly fine.

The moment Jisoo opened her bloodshot eyes her head started to pound ridiculously. She groaned feeling the stuffiness in her nasal and the soreness of her throat.

She was definitely sick as a dog. But that didn't matter. She needed to get to work and give this presentation. Impressing Marc Jacobs would validate her whole career and now was her very chance to do so.

She had spent weeks creating the perfect portfolio in hopes of impressing him, and she can't even count the number of times she rehearsed in front of Jennie.

Sitting up she desperately tries to ignore her aching joints angrily protesting her movements.

"Ohhh no, no, no, no, no." Jennie chuckles breathily walking into the bedroom. She pokes Jisoo square in the forehead back down onto the bed with little effort. "You are so not going to work."

"I have to!" Jisoo protests. "I have to present!"

"No." Jennie says sternly. "Your fever is 106. You need rest. It's a bad flu."

"I don't need rest I need to work." Jisoo grumbles crossing her arms. "Let me go."

"No. Way." Jennie reiterates. "I love you, but you look like hell."

It was true. Her skin was a sickly pale, her eyes with heavy bags and she was sweating profusely.

"I'm not even sick." Jisoo insists whilst sitting up. "If I was sick could I do this?"

Jennie stares at her. Waiting for her to do something but Jisoo wasn't even moving. "What are you doing?"

"Kartwheels." Jisoo says. ".....Am I not doing them?" She frowns.

"You are definitely not moving from this bed until I say so."

"But Jennie!" Jisoo whines. "I have to go to work!"

"Drink this." Jennie ignores her handing her some medicine.

"No." Jisoo huffs crossing her arms.

"Jisoo, don't make me tie you to this bed. I've done it before." Jennie gives her a pointed look. "It'll be a lot less fun this time around."

"Fine." Jisoo grumbles giving in.

Once Jisoo has taken her medicine Jennie hands her a glass of water before tucking her back in. "Now go back to sleep."

"I don't need sleep. I need to be at work." Jisoo says adamantly.

"Mhm." Jennie hums knowing she was gonna fall asleep any minute now. The medicine was extra drowsy.