Chapter 4

Jimin's POV
  So, if y'all are wondering why I was crying, I fell into little space and got frightened by king. ( I'm just gonna call Yoongi that until Jimin gets his name )

  Then, I heard Jin getting angry and shouting, so I got more scared and cried harder. I cried so much, I fell asleep unknowingly. Now, I'm here, in one of the bedrooms, next to me was Jin asleep. I immediately felt myself falling into little space again.

  " Eomma Jinnie, why are ywo sweepin' here? " Jin woke up immediately, hugging me tightly. He started crying and then, me being the crybaby I was, also cried. When we finally stopped, I asked him, " Why di-did you cw-cway, Eo-Eomma? " I sniffed.

  " Be-because, I- I thought yo-you got hur-hurt by tha-that mon-monster! " I hugged him, saying I was fine since Jin started crying again. " O-okey.. " Jin answered. I was so happy that Jin was okay agai- ' Gurh!!! '

  " Hehe, are you hungry, baby? " I was embarrassed but nodded my head still since I was Actually hungry.. " Haha, lets go then my child. " Jin grinned at me, face still having traces of dried tears, and carried me on his back. " Yey! Lez gwo!" I smiled, my eyes crinkling.

Yoongi's POV
  I heard running in the corridor while getting coffee. I turned and saw Jimin, yes, I got his name from Joon when he came back to lecture me.

  Turns out, Jimin is a little. My mate, the Alpha, is a little. Sigh.. where was I? Oh right.. As I was saying, Jimin and Jin came to the kitchen and Jimin was on his back.

Wait.. what? WHY IS HE ON JIN'S BACK?!?!? HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY- wait... Why am I jealous?!?! But, Jimin looks so kyute, and smol and- wait, what is going on with me?!?

  First the jealousy, then now this?!? Omg, I'm supposed to be hating y'all Alphas except my brother... What are you doing to me Jimin?....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) HEYYY!! I finally finished.. sorry for taking so long.. School is being dramatic.. too much problems in my life.. so if I don't update, I'm sorry.. Anyways, how was your day? :D Anyways,.. I gotta go now... Cya y'all in the next chapter..
Remember to always love y'all selves💜💜💜