Shipment - Ray

Ray X Sister Reader
Angst

Y/N is Ray's biological sister. I don't think you have to be pregnant so Y/N is Ray's younger twin sister.

Requested by :

________________________________

Y/N had just went out of the house, she was late to go out because she was helping Isabella do some chores which she didn't mind.

She immediately went searching for her brother, Ray, how did Y/N know that they're siblings? well Ray told her.

She believed him of course since they stick together like glue and paper.

( Just an info. in this story reader chan is very trusting to people except strangers and very ignorant )

She finally found Ray "Ray!!" Y/N yelled running towards the male who's underneath the tree.

Ray had just look away from his book for just a a second until he met a bear hug from Y/N "Y/N!" Ray yelped as his sister just laughed at him.

"Where have you been anyways?" Ray asked the girl who's still hugging him practically laying on top of his chest.

"I was helping mama" Y/N smiled at the male but the male didn't return the smile back which made Y/N frown.

Ray pushed Y/N off of him " Don't you have kids to play with? You're 8 right?" Ray remarked which made Y/N puff out her cheeks " I'm your twin Ray!" Y/N smacked his shoulder gently.

Ray had a small smile not visible to anyone and disappears as soon as it appears.

Y/N was about to make a remark when she saw Norman and Emma running towards them.

Y/N frowned because she knows that Norman and Emma will steal Ray away from her which means no sibling bonding time between both of them.

Emma looked nervous which was unusual and Norman looked calm and composed "Hey Y/N do you mind if we steal Ray for a bit?" Norman questioned.

Y/N was clearly upset but she shrugged her shoulders and went away sulking silently.

Emma felt guilty but she couldn't do anything to help since she needs Ray to help her and Norman to form an escape plan and all.

"Sorry Y/N but I promised to tell you soon" Emma muttered which none of the boys heard before walking away to the forest.

-

Y/N doesn't really know who to spend time with since she was always so close to Ray she didn't really communicate with the others.

She wasn't really close with Norman nor Emma even though her dear brother was best friends with them.

Y/N doesn't really know what to do so she stayed underneath the tree watching other kids interact with one another feeling a bit of envy for them.

Y/N started to re call memories of her and Ray when she was only a few years old with Ray every little things she did Ray would always be there.

But for some reason after Ray went to find Norman and Emma that one day he became distant because the only thing he would do is hang out with them.

But you couldn't do anything, because who is she to him to stop him from hanging out with his best friends?

Then Y/N heard her mama call for the kids and saw the trio walk out of the forest.

__

" Mama? "